So when is Eve gonna be nerfed/reworked/deleted? or change matchmaking system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamcleaver

12-24-2009

I know I'm gonna be called a n00b, QQ etc for this but I speak from my own experience.

With the current matchmaking system which is probably the most ridiculous utter garbage I've ever seen Eve is just ruining 90% of the casual plays. I don't know about high elo play nor do I care.

Casual gamers can't handle Eve's invi+stun+dps combo. She just slaughters my team in almost all of the games she is present in the enemy team. She is literaly RUINS the fun. I don't even like having her on my own team because the matches are so one sided.

Yi can be handled if not fed early game. Twitch can be overrun with careful planning. Against Eve? Nothing. Buying Elixirs is just a waste of money because casuals will die anyway. Every time she is present I have to make a survival item build to be able to play a detector which gimps my character.

Pls Riot, make it so that normal games can be created the same way as practice matches where ppl can discuss before matches whether they want Eve present or not. So that high elo matches could have her why low elo matches could avoid her.

MuscleMemory

12-24-2009

my suggestions, keep buying oracles and only buy 1 survival item: the quicksilver sash

build your champ for dmg/ what ever you normally do and then fight her toe to toe.

If that don't work than im not sure... try a diff champ that does?

Jooce

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcleaver View Post
I know I'm gonna be called a n00b, QQ etc for this but I speak from my own experience.

With the current matchmaking system which is probably the most ridiculous utter garbage I've ever seen Eve is just ruining 90% of the casual plays. I don't know about high elo play nor do I care.

Casual gamers can't handle Eve's invi+stun+dps combo. She just slaughters my team in almost all of the games she is present in the enemy team. She is literaly RUINS the fun. I don't even like having her on my own team because the matches are so one sided.

Yi can be handled if not fed early game. Twitch can be overrun with careful planning. Against Eve? Nothing. Buying Elixirs is just a waste of money because casuals will die anyway. Every time she is present I have to make a survival item build to be able to play a detector which gimps my character.

Pls Riot, make it so that normal games can be created the same way as practice matches where ppl can discuss before matches whether they want Eve present or not. So that high elo matches could have her why low elo matches could avoid her.
Higher level games won't have her though because she's virtually useless. Here's a suggestion, keep track of Ev and what lane she is in. Bluepill early and get a ward or two.

If you see an enemy charging at the two of you, chances are Ev is getting rdy to help out so run.

I agree though, stealth is incredibly boring in this game. Stealth is every little punk's fantasy

Belanova

12-24-2009

If she is ruining your gaming experience by herself, and you don't have he habit of buying oracles or wards, use Mundo. I have never been killed by an Eve gank as Mundo. She just can't damage you enough before you can get away, and sometimes even kill her if you're built right. Gangplank also has a good chance against her, since her stun is immediately nullified. It all depends on your build though, if you can't Parrrley her for half her health, she can probably kill you as Gangplank, unless you have your ulti up.

Sprodj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

The main problem I see with playing in casual games against eve is that there is not enough coordination in a team to be able to deal with her. One of the most effective things to do against a stealther is to stay as a team, and have your tanks buy oracles, and have the support DPS protect them. The main problem I see with this is, with public teams, it is impossible to organize something as complicated as this (usually the tanks won't buy oracles, or there is not enough coordination in the team to effectively focus down the stealthed eve), which makes her very powerful.

Pachirisu

12-24-2009

Eve is garbage compared to Twitch and Shaco.

So when is Eve gonna be buffed/reworked/improved?

Dracorya

12-24-2009

Eve? So far most of the Eves I've run against were terrible, no idea how to use her at all. Either they ignored me (as Yi, first mistake) and go for my partner and we're both at about full health. I THINK they're trying to harass with her, but the usually end up eating dirt instead.

Oh the other hand, Eves I have played with on my team have been fantastic, great person to set up ganks with.

CryHavoc

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcleaver View Post

Eve is a champion of surprise. Take away that from her arsenal and you effectively make her worthless.

Eve is a very valuable teacher to young players. Her lesson: Be constantly aware of the battlefield and your situation. Either develop strategies to compensate for her or continue to die by her hand.

You could make the same argument about bushes being OP in the hands of skilled players who know how to gank. "Omg it makes them invisible!" Yet after the first few times of running into brush only to be insta-stunned and then slain, players start to learn to avoid them unless you can confidently go forward. They need to learn the same with Eve. She teaches battlefield awareness and to keep constant tabs on your health bar/cooldowns if she is missing.

Personally, I love watching Eve uncloak behind me thinking she's got an easy kill. I cleanse out of her stun, respond with CC of my own, and then just mow her down. Pretty simple, even 1 vs. 1.

This game is not friendly to new players who refuse to learn from their deaths, blame it on bad luck "omg she critted me! (nevermind that you were lurking near her turret with 1/4th health and all abilities on cooldown, it's just unfair that you died)", or who won't adjust their tactics to compensate for the other team, and Evey is a shining example of that. It's almost Darwinic in practice -- evolve and adapt, or die.

Dreamcleaver

12-24-2009

I know you ppl are right. I just feel that with the current matchmaking system this lesson is VERY harsh for beginners.

DarkVizard

Banned

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belanova View Post
If she is ruining your gaming experience by herself, and you don't have he habit of buying oracles or wards, use Mundo. I have never been killed by an Eve gank as Mundo. She just can't damage you enough before you can get away, and sometimes even kill her if you're built right. Gangplank also has a good chance against her, since her stun is immediately nullified. It all depends on your build though, if you can't Parrrley her for half her health, she can probably kill you as Gangplank, unless you have your ulti up.
So you have to use Mundo everytime you afraid of getting pwn by Eve?