What makes LoL run faster?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenny

12-16-2010

Here is my computer and this can run legends at 30-40 FPS, but it drops to about 15 in teamfights, and with the winter map being added back and no option to turn off snow, its constantly like 10-20 which sucks. What would be the cheapest upgrade I could get to make it run like 35+ FPS always (65~ when nothing is happening I'd guess)

Edit: Too small

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...puterSpecs.png

Kenny

12-16-2010

Um, bump

Dan Daze

12-16-2010

You can turn of the snow. Also if you want lol to run faster youre going to have to invest in an actual graphics card.

C4STER M1N1ON

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2010

Graphics cards are your best bet.

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2010

how do you turn off snow? I find it distracting and it sometimes lags me out.

WithoutSkill

12-16-2010

"What makes LoL run faster ?"

A very angry Mundo going where he pleases.

Kenny

12-16-2010

Can anyone tell me a graphics card compatible with my computer that can make LoL at 60+ FPS?

Dan Daze

12-16-2010

I would recommend This GT240's will run on just about any power supply and should get you around 60fps. Also their pretty cheap as far as graphics cards go.

Radi0Act1v3

02-19-2011

well my friend told me to use a game booster and it helps idk about you but to me its a lot what it does is it turns off every thing that not needed to play the game giving you a lot more space to do stuff then when your done gaming just turn it back to normal. here is the link: http://download.cnet.com/Game-Booste...html?tag=mncol

P.S graphics card helps too

also before starting game booster start the LoL log in game or else you wont be able to start the game or launcher.

Mynt

02-19-2011

Forget FPS. What makes Pantheon's ****ing circle cease from being invisible on my computer?