Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nasus visual update: old dog, new stick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mestrothu

12-22-2013

Appears this threads been forgotten about and riot does not intend to do anything about Nasus's ugly voice. It can't be that hard for them to just release the traditional model right? They did it with Sej and Trundle.

LightCam

12-23-2013

I don't think they would even think about it now. Since Yasuo already been release, all I can think up is there will be news about him when they make a new skin for him but I believe that won't happen this early.

As their goal now is to make things that is unique. Gameplay, Game mode, New Champions, New Skins and all without positive feedback from the community, only to complain that they have many positive feedback about stuff. Surprise Party Fiddlestick and the rest of the request skins are in the past now. I believe that once they get too high, they might hunger for more.

Guess I have to leave this be for now, if Riot have a heard for it then I'm glad, if they consider closed it or ignore it, I would leave it be in the same page of the story and watch from the crack of time.

Mestrothu

03-17-2014

Quote:
LightCam:
I don't think they would even think about it now. Since Yasuo already been release, all I can think up is there will be news about him when they make a new skin for him but I believe that won't happen this early.

As their goal now is to make things that is unique. Gameplay, Game mode, New Champions, New Skins and all without positive feedback from the community, only to complain that they have many positive feedback about stuff. Surprise Party Fiddlestick and the rest of the request skins are in the past now. I believe that once they get too high, they might hunger for more.

Guess I have to leave this be for now, if Riot have a heard for it then I'm glad, if they consider closed it or ignore it, I would leave it be in the same page of the story and watch from the crack of time.

Guess this threads dead and buried in the sands of time. I accidentally make myself cringe every once in awhile when I pick Nasus without remembering what happened.

Best KhaZix Void

03-17-2014

lol@People necroing this thread because they have sandy ******s over something irrelevant.

Shiro Pichu

03-17-2014

Quote:
Mestrothu:
Guess this threads dead and buried in the sands of time. I accidentally make myself cringe every once in awhile when I pick Nasus without remembering what happened.

ƒaggot

Captain Doomsday

03-17-2014

There's a lesson in all of this.
PEOPLE DON'T WANT VISUAL UPDATES!
At all most of the time, but if you MUST, at least include a traditional skin with the old voice. It's immensely easy. It'd even encourage players to get the champ. Anything.
As it is, I'm not playing League until I find a skin mod to fix Heimerdinger and no longer select Nasus given a choice.