Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most enjoyable / fun to play champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beoferith

12-16-2010

Alistar on a awesome team. TF on a suck team.Corki for just overall fun

HaHayoureDEAD

12-16-2010

Malzahar, Karthus, Kennen, and Kassadin

Cradum

12-16-2010

Gragas, but they nerfed him so i can't use him as effeciently anymore =(

Katarina atm imo. It's pretty fun shunpo-ing inside a teamfight and using your ult and basically be like a garen and spin2win.

Hevacalvecus

12-16-2010

singed. he's like the most succesful troll ever. he just runs around and **** starts dying. no one wants to get near him or chase him, yet he runs after people for the sole purpose of being chased, or even runs in front of people, chasing them in a very unchaselike manner, and his ult allows him to do this even more potently. everything aobut singed is for the lolz. he runs in circles. circles of death.

Trancefate

12-16-2010

Mundo, for obvious reasons (Mundo is as fun as he pleases)

and my recently discovered favorite: BLITZCRANK! man is it SO satisfying when you get a pro "thread the needle" or "thru the wall" grab into a 5on1 gank in a team fight lol! and with the right partner your lane phase is godlike, I partner with morgana and we always crush our lane (I run 18 mp/5 runes and morg runs clarity so we grab/snare attempt on every cooldown, all it takes is one hit to SMOKE someone at low levels)

donkrx

12-16-2010

Based on this thread I think Riot does a good job creating champions, everyones got a different one they like most.

I've bought Kassadin, Ashe, Katarina, Irelia and Anivia (in that order I think). My favorites are Kassadin and Anivia - both are equally fun I think, but Anivia is more skill dependent and has a better reward for accuracy and timing (better burst damage, more interesting combos with the wall).

Katarina I wasn't too happy with before the recent 107 patch, mostly because any good build for her made one of her abilities fairly worthless, leaving just 2 to use (and one being a 60 sec cooldown). It was just kinda boring and her ult isn't even easy to use so it didn't end up being that fun. With the recent patch, I think Kat is more viable and all of her abilities are useful.

Irelia is ok, she needs to be fixed a little - the mechanics of her ult are horrible and its not a very interesting one at that. She also seems to be a little weak - essentially a crappy version of Akali.

Darious20

12-16-2010

Most fun I have is with pantheon, i am an aggressive player and he lets me gank anywhere on the map =)

Capt Yossarian

12-16-2010

Jax- Just such a unique champ. If you master him it shows in your play most of the time. **** you CC teams.
Ezreal- Action star, running skillshots tons of fun!
Lux- See above but has boobs.
Tryndamere- Manly character

JohnsonHauser

12-16-2010

a champion that i don't suck with

Solaxee

12-16-2010

Urgot, Ezreal