Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

-3 points in ranked queue when internet goes out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tank of Solaris

10-30-2013

I really wish that Riot would make it that the queues would sense it when your internet goes out when you are in a ranked queue. This just happened to me, and I'm really close to my promotion series to gold, and now that's another 3 points that I will have trouble getting back. 3 points is just a lot to me because I'm only getting 5 points per game. I'm now slipping away because my internet decides to randomly go out then come back on. It usually stays fine, but I guess it decides to go out on only me, well it would just be nice if there was a way where it wouldn't deduct points because I'm getting really frustrated with this.

Kryptich

10-30-2013

The trouble with this is that if they didn't treat it as a loss / quit - then people would start unplugging their routers whenever they were losing a match. Just have to tell yourself that it happens to everyone once in a while and you probably won a couple of matches along the way because of the same thing happening to an opponent too. So it all averages out in the long run.

Snitch

Recruiter

10-30-2013

My client crashed and it still counted for me. Sad but it really sucks. I had to wait 20 minutes to play again ugh. Thanks LoL Client!

Amatzikahni

10-31-2013

I'm not sure if the OP means dodge at champ select or disconnecting during a game. I've had a BSoD in champ select and counted as a dodge, and now that I think about it, I hit 97 LP last week and that dodge counted as -3 o.0;;;

Ignis Ninja

Recruiter

09-10-2014

My internet just cut out in champ select and it says i failed to select a champion. I really don't think that's fair that i lose LP, but i do understand that Rito can't really do anything about it.