Disucss Blitzcrank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King K Rool

12-29-2009

First off we are talking about ganking Blitzcrank not tanking Blitzcrank. I was wondering what runes i should build for him? I was leaning towards CD reduction or crit chance but I am really not sure.

Item wise I think I have him down at least the way I want him. I use Nashor's Tooth, Trinity Force, and Boots of Mobility as my core items and from there it really depends on the game. Suggestions and criticism are welcome.

Please do not tell me to play him as a tank. In my opinion hes is an excellent ganker and that is how I will be playing him regardless of what you may think.

I spelled the title wrong fail.

Kuwat

12-29-2009

For my runes I go with Crit (red), dodge (yellow), Crit (purple) and C/D Reduction (blue). Works real well for me.

Item wise I go with Sheen, berserker boots, then triforce. anything beyond that, its up to the game.

KEWLKATZ

12-29-2009

How to play Blitzcrank:

1) Choose Blitzcrank at the Summoner Selection screen.
2) Choose two Summoner Spells. Choosing any will do. Better yet, simply use last game's choices.
3) Choose last game's rune page
4) Yodel at the top of your lungs during load screen.
5) Continue to Yodel during game start, ventrilo is required.
6) Pick any skill, choose letter closest to the first letter of your name.
7) Instant win.

TijnDesign NL

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEWLKATZ View Post
How to play Blitzcrank:

1) Choose Blitzcrank at the Summoner Selection screen.
2) Choose two Summoner Spells. Choosing any will do. Better yet, simply use last game's choices.
3) Choose last game's rune page
4) Yodel at the top of your lungs during load screen.
5) Continue to Yodel during game start, ventrilo is required.
6) Pick any skill, choose letter closest to the first letter of your name.
7) Instant win.
Loool
well i dont agree.

I play Blitz as main and he is not easy to play, BUT if you can play him well he pwns like hell!

And i think other guys who play blitz didnt have something like, ooh lets buy blitz and try him out! He's 6.3k ip! =\

( i had 6.3k ip but it was late and i didnt look good and i bought twitch who is also 6.3 i could start again earning ip xD )

King K Rool

12-29-2009

I played a couple games tonight with Blitz ended up rolling Berserker Boots, Tri-Force, and Madred's Razor.
I still cannot decide though. Should I get lifesteal? or just gear for straight damage like an Infinity Edge?

Also is Ability Power Blitz Viable because burst damage is really nice for ganking, but falls off in team battles. Suppose I could try Rod of Ages Stacking and be semi tank. Plus would make his passive crazy.

Starting to look as if there aren't many Blitz players out there.

TijnDesign NL

12-29-2009

my items:
- Philosopher's Stone ( gold and nice mana regen )
- sheen ( 100% base dmg ! )
- sheen -> Tri-Force
- Tiamat ( with power fist is nice! )
( usually it win now )
- Frozen Heart ( more powerfist pl0x )
- The Black Cleaver
( - Stark's Fervor )

Razerwind

12-30-2009

My Blitz build:

Sheen
Boots of Swiftness (Vampiric Scepter somewhere in here also)
Trinity Force
Bloodthirster

Good lifesteal, good damage, plus the sheen/trinity force proc which is amazing on Blitz. Also you're fast as hell. If it goes past this, go Phantom Dancer or Infinity Edge.

Kuwat

12-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealotsFTW View Post
I played a couple games tonight with Blitz ended up rolling Berserker Boots, Tri-Force, and Madred's Razor.
I still cannot decide though. Should I get lifesteal? or just gear for straight damage like an Infinity Edge?

Also is Ability Power Blitz Viable because burst damage is really nice for ganking, but falls off in team battles. Suppose I could try Rod of Ages Stacking and be semi tank. Plus would make his passive crazy.

Starting to look as if there aren't many Blitz players out there.
Ive faced a blitz that went ability power, focusing on items that have lots of mana and ability power. he his grab hurt real bad, and so did his ult, and if you got him low on health, his mana shield was huge so it took forever to kill him.

I find though that its best to hit like a truck instead. Sheen>beserker Boots>triforce>infinitys edge>bloodthirster for most games. You do so much burst damage, there really isnt much use for attack speed and lifesteal builds. I just get the blood thirster at the end, to be able to heal without having to go back and blue pill at end game. The lifesteal doesnt help so much when you hit like a truck and they are dead before they can get their first abilitie off.