Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Feedback poll

Yes i support this champ 2 50%
Champ is op/weak i would change... 1 25%
No i don't support this idea 1 25%
Voters 4 .

Champ suggestion [Mortos The soul collector]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darthbob59

12-16-2010

Appearance- something similar to this http://www.osjogadores.com.br/img/di...sses/witch.jpg (http://www.osjogadores.com.br/img/diablo3/classes/witch.jpg) and a cross between this and van helshing style mythical hunter

Passive upon Gorging himself upon souls (champion deaths) his cool downs are decreased by 2% Permenantly

Q- Soul steal (passive- Gets 5/10/15/20/25% spell vamp) ACTIVE- Attack an enemy champion for 80/90/100/110/120 (+1 AP) in an attempt to steal their soul.
Range-900 Cooldown- 8 seconds Mana cost 80/85/90/100/100

W- Graveyard shift- Zombie hands ravage and attempt to grab at the target area Doing 40/50/60/70/80 (+.8ap) to a target area and slowing units inn its effects if the target unit is below 15% HP it stuns them
Range-700 Cooldown- 12 seconds Mana cost 80/90/100/120/130

E- Reading the Necronomicon- mortos gazes upon the Necronomicon and channels for 10 seconds gaining 30/40/50/60/70% increase mana regen rate and increases AP by 5% for 5 seconds after channeling.
Cooldown: 25 seconds Mana Cost-0/0/0/0/0

R-The gates of hell- After channeling for 4 seconds mortos opens up a rift at the target location inspiring dread and doing 400/600/800 (+.5 AP) magic dammage
Range-1500 mana cost 100/150/200 Cooldown 120 seconds
Attack area (target circle radius 600)

Damage 49 (+3 / per level)
Health 385 (+70 / per level)
Mana 240 (+600 / per level)
Move Speed 305
Armor 12 (+4 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regen 1.25 (+0.11 / per level)
Mana Regen 0.88 (+0.09 / per level)

Darthbob59

12-16-2010

bomp

Darthbob59

12-16-2010

Re-edit on passive effect, visual description on ultimate, thinking of changing passive to award spell vamp per kill, FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!!!

Mortalvis

12-16-2010

I'm working on getting a necromancer style character in the game too. (Necros, the Fallen Reanimator... check it out)

The passive relies exclusively on champion kills. It's good if you are an excellent player but really bad if you only 1-2 kills per game.

Soul Steal: Morgana wants a word with you. Also, you can stack 5 Archangel's Staves and a Zhonya's ring and get 1241 AP. (most characters have an innate 25% spell redux from mag resist)

1020 magic damage and 255 healing (innate spell vamp) per 4.8 seconds (passive)? Ouch

Vladamir is about the closest thing that this ability can be balanced against. However, he can't stack archangel's staves so his AP hits about 837 and his transfusions at that point are inflicting around 564 after magic resist.

lower the AP ratio a bit and remove the innate spell vamp and that should reign it in. If you want this ability to heal, add a seperate damage and healing ammount.

Graveyard Shift..... I'm a bit leery of a .8 AP ratio on an AoE slow/stun. I'm not going to make too many comments on it though.

E: You should take a look at the Clarity summoner spell for an idea of what to balance this against. A 25 second CD (especially with spell vamp) will make it so that this guy pretty much never leaves the lane...

Ult: I think that one may be alright.

Aldec

12-17-2010

His skills at level one seem to be very very strong compared to his skill (damage at level 5)
also, isn't 10 sec channel a bit long?