(Bug) Mystery Gift Not working

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purgatory Ace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2013

First, here are the Requirement in order to mystery gift.

The player receiving the gift needs to have been on your buddy list for at least two weeks
If a player uses the /mute or /ignore chat command on someone, they will have to re-add the friend, and wait two weeks until a gift can be sent to that player
The player receiving the gift needs to be at least level 10
The player receiving the gift cannot be banned or suspended (this includes LeaverBuster, Tribunal, etc)
The player receiving the gift must have at least 10 unowned skins that they are eligible to receive for champions they own
The player sending the gift must be at least level 20
You can only send up to three gifts per day

My friend and I currently meet all of these requirements. Both are level 30, both have been on each others friends list for probably a year or 2, obviously neither one of us are suspended due to the fact we are online looking at the store. I have 20 skins available in the store.

He tried to give me a mystery gift and he gets the me message "Purgatory Ace has received his maximum amount of mystery gifts for the day." I just logged on and have not gotten any gifts at all.

Purgatory Ace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2013

Some people are also reporting not getting the proper amount of RP refunded for old Harrowing skins. Though I have not seen proof of this yet.

Purgatory Ace

10-30-2013

Also notice that Mystery Gifting cost 40 more RP then it says it should on the FAQ Riot posted.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...e-FAQ#faq-gift

Purgatory Ace

10-31-2013

Will test this again in the next few hours.

vIPolarisIv

10-31-2013

my friends said they cannot send me any gifts cause of me recieving the maximum amount which i have recieved 0 today as well as the warning must be level 10 or above. im not banned or anything i just cannot recieve anything. but i can gift ppl...

Purgatory Ace

10-31-2013

I just tested it and this is day #2 that I can not recieve gifts. I can still send them though.

Riddenguard

10-31-2013

Tried sending Purgatory Ace one and says he cant receive anymore and also tried other people on my friends list and none worked

JohnnyRocket911

10-31-2013

Cant send or recieve, it wont let me or any of my friends

Etanaru

10-31-2013

My friend and I were trying to do the mystery gift thing and we couldn't figure out what was going on. We tried several things only to find the info about the sender needing to be level 20. Now the problem is is that in our quest to find the reason I took him off of my friends list and re added him. Will this make me wait another 2 weeks?

iNecropheliac

10-31-2013

Same problem. I've sent out 3 gifts but unable to accept any... Zzzz

12345 ... 6