Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update failed, unspecified error occurred

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xAbstractedx

09-26-2014

Ok I am officially out of ideas. I am having the An unexpected error has occured. I was in the middle of a game where my game out of nowhere just froze and locked my computer up. When I rebooted and opened league this error came up. Tried reinstalling thinking it would fix it and it didn't. I have does research and have tried everything... I tried changing regions, I tried renaming the files in Rads/solutions. Tried running as administrator I don't have AVG but Norton and I disabled that while downloading.. nothing is working to get my league working again.

Any ideas? =/

lord kirito 117

10-03-2014

so i looked in my logs and this is the only error i found in it but i dont kno wat it means........can someone help

(Error: 0xe1e90005)"}}}
009608.225| 341488.0000kb| 8.0000kb added| ERROR| Riot::Client::RenderProcess::ExecuteJavaScript: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL

XWafFleMoNstErX

10-04-2014

Quote:
Maxi Mullet:
Try renaming this file : C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\RiotRadsIO.dll
to RiotRadsIO.dll.backup

fixed it for me.

Error from log

Dll: Unable to copy Rads dll from "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher\releases\0.0.0.190\deploy\RiotRadsIO.dll" to "C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/RiotRadsIO.dll"
000001.770| 57500.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| ALWAYS| `anonymous-namespace'::StageRadsDll: "C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/RiotRadsIO.dll" exists

so this worked for me and im reposting it down here because i see a lot of people still struggling with this

MrRevolver

10-05-2014

Quote:
Maxi Mullet:
Try renaming this file : C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\RiotRadsIO.dll
to RiotRadsIO.dll.backup

fixed it for me.

Error from log

Dll: Unable to copy Rads dll from "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher\releases\0.0.0.190\deploy\RiotRadsIO.dll" to "C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/RiotRadsIO.dll"
000001.770| 57500.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| ALWAYS| `anonymous-namespace'::StageRadsDll: "C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/RiotRadsIO.dll" exists

Worked for me, running windows tech preview too.