Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So... that Vilemaw Icon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Space Pope 20K

10-30-2013

I've cleared both a custom and a regular game using the matchmaking system, yet I do not have my icon. When will they be distributed? Is this something to be given out AFTER The Harrowing?

Space Pope 20K

10-30-2013

i have re-logged in and out as well, but no luck.

Ohforfsake

10-30-2013

I'm just wondering what games count towards the icon. The icons aren't supposed to come in until after the event ends, so we just have to guess if custom or ai games work or not.

Space Pope 20K

10-30-2013

ok, so it's for sure coming out AFTER the harrowing. got it.

Ellohymn

10-30-2013

I read the description posted FAQ about the Harrowing and frequently asked questions. The icons won't be awarded to participants until 3 days after the event ends "November 15th" they said. I think that they will either stick to this contingency plan or find a way to give summoners their icons through a patch previous to the update after the event ends. Let's hope that they at least shed some light on what type of match is required.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/harrowing2013faq

Scroll down to the "Rewards" header and click on "When will the icons be added to my account"

SoulessEnigma

10-30-2013

But is there any way to KNOW if we got/going to get the icon? or do we just have to wait and hope we did the right thing?

Ellohymn

10-30-2013

We have to wait and hope that we exhausted every possibility. Good luck everyone lol

Chaotic KO

10-30-2013

i have friends who already have it though

true dragon 94

10-30-2013

how did you friends get it then pvp or pvai?

Chaotic KO

10-30-2013

idk he said he just had it im trying to get it but i cant