Heimerdinger is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

Heimer is a pro ganker. I'm tired of this guy. He keeps stunning me and building turrets and I keep dying. His rockets deal WAY too much damage. Upgrade seriously needs to have a longer cooldown. He also has one of the best passive abilities in the game. That health regen passive gets me every time. His turrets also deal too much damage and he can build too many of them. Heimer should be limited to only one turret (although make it a really strong turret so he doesn't suck). Anyone else think Heimer is OP?

MuscleMemory

12-24-2009

most will flame you for your post.

my thoughts on heimer: i hate how much dmg his rockets deal early, but he needed that so that he wasnt just an easy kill ALL game, because after a certain point... thats what he is. Hes easily killed which destroys his turrets, which inturn ruins his ingame mechanic.

to beat heimer, play like him. what i mean is play tight (he builds turrets for defense) hang back and try to level... you'll probably lose a tower or two, but once you get enough hp to outlast his rockets then he should go down quite fast.

Also, what champion were you playing, because that makes a big deal too, and who else was on your team?

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMemory View Post
most will flame you for your post.

my thoughts on heimer: i hate how much dmg his rockets deal early, but he needed that so that he wasnt just an easy kill ALL game, because after a certain point... thats what he is. Hes easily killed which destroys his turrets, which inturn ruins his ingame mechanic.

to beat heimer, play like him. what i mean is play tight (he builds turrets for defense) hang back and try to level... you'll probably lose a tower or two, but once you get enough hp to outlast his rockets then he should go down quite fast.

Also, what champion were you playing, because that makes a big deal too, and who else was on your team?
I was using Heimer too. Heimer is so OP, the enemy heimers keep killing me and my turrets.

MuscleMemory

12-24-2009

well if you were heimer, learn to play like they were. take mental notes about what they do and copycat them...

i dont play heimer. so thats the only help i can supply

Labomba

12-24-2009

What else do you expect from the grand lord of Gnomeregan!

"I like large posteriors and I cannot prevaricate." -Heimer

Quote:
well if you were heimer, learn to play like they were. take mental notes about what they do and copycat them...

i dont play heimer. so thats the only help i can supply
Now we're cookin'!

Pickles

12-24-2009

Nuh uh! They should nerf all heimerdingers so the other ones can't kill me! Yeah right, Heimer is weak sauce and he needs to be buffed, not nerfed. He seriously needs a better passive. Increased health regen? That's dumb. Give him something better like "using an ability heals surrounding turrets." It's like the locket item but it's in his passive.

Labomba

12-24-2009

Or he could just take the locket. I'm pretty sure it affects minions.

Jooce

12-24-2009

I would love to see turrets reworked.

Make it so the ultimate is dropping a fully upgraded turret. Increase the cooldown as needed, limit turrets as needed (3 maybe?)

This makes it so in a group fight on the run he can get at least 1 good turret down in a group fight. With the improvements he got this would make him quite viable in group fights.