Fiddlestick to powerful !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merydia

12-24-2009

Ok here my point ,

Fear 3 sec , with 13 sec CD
Drain HP with 12 sec CD
Silence + dps AOE spell , with also only 15 sec CD
ultimate , HUGE damage dealing AOE with teleport !!!! WTF

on any game I was on , no one could ever solo him, unless he was already almost dead , the fear, and Drain abilty cooldown is too short and can easy be abuse, leaving any Champion without defense And even when we hit him when the fear on CD his drain ability just beat the small amount of damage we can deal.

Silence AOE effect with only 15 sec CD , no other toon have event what he have , WITH damage also and can hit multiple target MULTIPLE TIME !!! Do I really have to comment on this ... -.-!

Fiddlesticks ultimate, teleport with HUGE AOE damage with only 150 sec cooldown, I'm sorry but no other Champion have that kind of firepower OR if they have .. the cooldown is just Horrific ( 300 sec ) and it a single target power.

I just hope they will ajust the Cooldown on Fiddlestick ability to scale with those of other champions and also less damage for his Ultimate.

discomatt

12-24-2009

Huh? He's very easy to kill. Drain is interruptable, and he has very few hitpoints.

MuscleMemory

12-24-2009

Fiddlestix is one of my favorite champs, but heres how he gets shut down.

fiddlestix ult is about 230seconds cooldown iirc and thats really his only way to get kills, once people figure out that Crowstorm is all he's got, they can plan to defend against it.

he's highly suceptible to CC because of his squishyness, any good player will let him drain then stun/silence or just run out of his range and then reclose the distance... he's terribly slow.

Labomba

12-24-2009

Against a good fiddle you'll need to take some MR items as many fiddles come packing magic pen.

I suggest:
Banshee's Veil - you'll absorb his fear and I believe his life drain doesn't even cast while shielded
Wit's End - depending on your champion, this is a nice counter to Fiddle, as he's pretty useless when low mana.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

terrify is not op. it's range is fairly low. drain okay too since it sux late game.

but dark wind is bugged i think. it says .75 sec silence but it doesn't seem to wear off until dark wind dissipates.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merydia View Post
Ok here my point ,

Fear 3 sec , with 13 sec CD
Drain HP with 12 sec CD
Silence + dps AOE spell , with also only 15 sec CD
ultimate , HUGE damage dealing AOE with teleport !!!! WTF

on any game I was on , no one could ever solo him, unless he was already almost dead , the fear, and Drain abilty cooldown is too short and can easy be abuse, leaving any Champion without defense And even when we hit him when the fear on CD his drain ability just beat the small amount of damage we can deal.

Silence AOE effect with only 15 sec CD , no other toon have event what he have , WITH damage also and can hit multiple target MULTIPLE TIME !!! Do I really have to comment on this ... -.-!

Fiddlesticks ultimate, teleport with HUGE AOE damage with only 150 sec cooldown, I'm sorry but no other Champion have that kind of firepower OR if they have .. the cooldown is just Horrific ( 300 sec ) and it a single target power.

I just hope they will ajust the Cooldown on Fiddlestick ability to scale with those of other champions and also less damage for his Ultimate.
The only point I can agree with here is MAYBE Fear, but then you have to consider that Fiddles has no other escape mechanisms. Drain can definitely be rough, but if you have a Stun, Silence, Knockback, its not so bad. Dark Wind has a static 100 damage, with a 0.4 (0.6?) AP ratio, this is really only dangerous in the early game, and when you really start stacking up AP, and even then one bounce is negligable.

His ultimate, it costs 200/300/400 mana to cast, it takes a full two seconds to cast but he does get a teleport. Now, there several things here that you can easily counter with, a simple 2 second stun will give you enough time to run away. If you have to get Boots of Swiftness, you should have no problem outrunning Fiddles as his movement speed is rather on the low end. The best way to counter this is when hes casting it, if you manage this then you practically shutdown Fiddles teamfight ability for 150 seconds.

holySpork

12-24-2009

Fear has low range. Its not any stronger than any other CC.
Drain is simple to interrupt, silence stun, fear... any of these stop it in its tracks. Either that or just walk away.
Dark Wind is a great harassment tool early game except it will run him out of mana to use it too much.

That leaves us with Fiddle's ult. This is countered by keeping track of where fiddles is. It is a great ganking tool, but honestly if Fiddle's ever uses it vs 3 or more people he should just be murdered instantly. Barring a combo with amumu or Nunu's ults, its really a flawed concept. Take the squishiest hero and have him teleport into the middle of the opposing team? Even if he does get a kill out of it, he should never survive it. Overall I do not think he is overpowered, he just requires you to change your play style a little which some people have a huge problem with.

The other thing that most people do with him is jungling so that he can show up in lanes to gank very effectively (no MIA's). If you ever notice a Fiddle with smite, or notice him not showing up in any lane... go hunt him down. He has to go for golem first and he has to cut it close. Go find him and you can usually get first blood and slow him down hugely.

Tyrfang

12-24-2009

When Fiddle runs into the middle of the enemy team, I hope he used his fear on the primary DPS then started lifedraining whoever he wanted to spike down at the time (probably the same target)...

Fiddle is a great disable and very nice AOE damage.

Rudeboymike

12-24-2009

I love people who follow guides as the only way to play/build a character, yet don't bother to take into consideration the kind of damage the enemy champs do and adjust to counter it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holySpork
That leaves us with Fiddle's ult. This is countered by keeping track of where fiddles is. It is a great ganking tool, but honestly if Fiddle's ever uses it vs 3 or more people he should just be murdered instantly. Barring a combo with amumu or Nunu's ults, its really a flawed concept. Take the squishiest hero and have him teleport into the middle of the opposing team? Even if he does get a kill out of it, he should never survive it. Overall I do not think he is overpowered, he just requires you to change your play style a little which some people have a huge problem with.
^^This

Fiddle's worst nightmare... Tanks with MR. Go figure. Didnt see that coming.

Bait

12-24-2009

fiddles isn't afraid of anything. he has mr penetration.

when he crow storms, he darks winds and silence everybody. tanks don't do much damage without spells.

then he uses fear on the physical carry (carry dies from fiddles' team) then drain something to keep alive.

im pretty sure dark wind is bugged, the main problem.