Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Team for 3v3 (plat+ pref).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yarumasi

10-30-2013

Looking to get into a team before season end. I usually play 3v3 all day long and I really want a ranked team to get serious. Every team I join is never, ever serious about 3's and expect it to be like 5s or free wins. I was plat last season and I'd like to get it or diamond before season end. Please let me know when you wanna play I have all the time in the world. I use Skype mainly but I can do mumble or vent too.

Champions I main/roles:
Jungle (main): Jarvan, Lee Sin, Xin Zhao, Vi, Wukong, Tryndamere, Udyr, Amumu, Sejuani, list goes on.
Bottom AP: Lissandra, Karma, Cassiopeia, Malzahar, Kayle
Top (semi weakest): Tryndamere, Jarvan, Darius, Vi, Wukong

JessicaSexMe

10-30-2013

It's going to be extremely hard to get into a Plat team considering your Solo Q ranking is Gold V. The positioning on what tier you get in 3v3's is depending on your team's Solo Q's rating over the first 5 games and the enemies's too.

Vizshus

10-31-2013

Quote:
Chinesespys:
It's going to be extremely hard to get into a Plat team considering your Solo Q ranking is Gold V. The positioning on what tier you get in 3v3's is depending on your team's Solo Q's rating over the first 5 games and the enemies's too.

It's based of your 3's MMR and the MMR of the people you get paired against in your placements. It's completely independent of your 5v5 solo Q.

Zoa

10-31-2013

Im a plat 1 jungler. I wouldnt mind making a team with you. Add me