Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recruting for Gold 4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ranked 3v3

10-29-2013

So guys, Im the captain of a newly placed 3v3 team and I am lookin for a couple extra members to grind. Must have skype. This is your chances to hop on a gold team before s4, ao add me if interested. (team name is "Chogath Carried Us" and my summoner name is "Can I Be Top&quot

Solograve

10-29-2013

I'd be interested, looking to play a lot of games though. I'm Gold II SoloQ and play AP's in 3's.

SoV Matrix

10-30-2013

Im interested, I was on a gold 5 team for 3v3 but we disbanded now Im silver for both 3v3 and solo queue add me

Zunzile

10-30-2013

Sent you an in game friend request (IGN Zunzile). Silver II 3s player currently, plenty of time during the week nights to grind (6:30 est till 1). I can play any of the popular bruisers and jungles.

contortions

10-31-2013

Sent friend request:

Typically available from 6pm-10pm EST on weekdays and any time on weekends.

Can use Skype if needed.

Good attitude, not a rager

Usually play Vi/Riven/Shyv Jungle, but can also AD Top.

Thanks for your time