Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Normal/ELO Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CLG President

12-15-2010

Where do you think the average normal game would fit in terms of ELO?

I do realize there are those games where you get bored and it's no fun because the other team fails, and the games that are extremely close but on average whats your opinion?

sci

12-15-2010

Considering normal games are also based on ELO, only your ELO is invisible, it would depend just the same on what your ELO is in normal.

CLG President

12-15-2010

Makes sense, wish the ELO was shown i guess but i suppose they dont want Normal to be taken as competitively as Ranked.

jokull

12-15-2010

there was a short amount of time where normal was visible in logs right after season one came out, but they removed that once people started all checking their normal elo and deciding that was where their ranked elo should be, and qqing about it on the forums

lolangeles

12-15-2010

a red once posted the forumula to figure out your normal elo. i'm sure u could ask around and find it