3v3 solo Que. lets all talk.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XetonicX

11-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragsalot View Post
15th thread on this topic, and it's the 15th one that I agree with.
Lets keep this alive so it can get huge and we don't need to see more (:

XetonicX

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronotrigger07 View Post
Of course everyone is in favor. The reason they say they wont do it is because the playerbase is too small.

So we have to convince them that we are willing to wait on longer queue times for us to get solo queue option.
i know the base is small, but obviously it would grow much larger if there was some kind of solo que. they need to WAKE UP

MSF72

11-19-2013

I agree.

As soon as the queue becomes official and has the term 'ranked solo queue' on it everyone will play just to get ranked. And then when people are unsatisfied with their rank, they'll become addicted to trying to climb and it'll become more popular and grow entirely as a whole.

Garden Lord

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XetonicX View Post
i know the base is small, but obviously it would grow much larger if there was some kind of solo que. they need to WAKE UP
Exactly. Rito pls.

Mcgoo

11-20-2013

I'd be willing to wait for up to 2min 30 seconds, beyond that, and it's enough time to smoke a cig! and we know that's just not healthy. I'm definitely in favor.

Razgriz86

11-20-2013

Riot, Come on, MAKE THIS HAPPEN, I wish we could Solo/Duo Ranked Que. IM UP FOR IT, MAKE IT HAPPEN RIOT

noxian champs

11-21-2013

yea i totally think this should happen i would play dis like every day instead of 5v5.. the only reason i dont play 3v3 anymore

Octipence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2013

I've always felt more comfortable playing 3v3 than 5v5, and none of my friends ever want to dedicate themselves to a 3v3 team.
This would be awesome

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2013

Bump

XetonicX

11-23-2013

bump