DnD Alignments for LoL Champions

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixLark

12-15-2010

I have never ever in my life played Dungeons and Dragons but I've always liked the categories of alignments. I'm just gonna do this to kill some time

Based on lore, in game speech, and any other canon information, lets fit our champions into their category.

Anyone can do this! Just read here and read the info under the game database.

I will be updating this post with what the general consensus is.

I'll start us off and will probably get through most of them tonight.

Couldn't Decide
Ashe

Lawful Good
Taric
Neutral Good
Master Yi
Irelia?
Chaotic Good
Soraka
Alistar
Udyr

Lawful Neutral
Kassadin?
Akali
Shen
Kennan
Neutral
Jax
Rammus
Amumu
Chaotic Neutral
Malphite?
Morgana
Ezreal

Lawful Evil
Katarina
Singed
Sion
Leblanc
Neutral Evil
Annie
Vladamir
Chaotic Evil
Cho'Gath
Shaco?
Kogmaw

Talz

12-15-2010

I would have put Kassadin more as Chaotic Neutral, but that's just me. Kayle is definitely Lawful Good. Pretty much every Demacian champion will be lawful good on that note. I'm not so sure about most of the Noxian champions, they still don't strike me as evil, they are more neutral.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

I'd file Kassadin as good of some sort. He's sacrificing all notion of free time and personal life to keep everyone and everything safe. If anyone is a martyr, he is.

DaWugui

12-15-2010

Gangplank is Neutral evil, I think. He fulfills the not giving a dam about harming others in order to get what he wants, and yet he is willing to work under the League and their judgements.

ArgentGuy

12-16-2010

Swain is definitely Lawful Evil. I don't think Udyr is necessarily Good, though. I'd put him more Neutral. Chaotic or True, maybe.

Sans Etiquette

12-16-2010

Figure I'd throw in my own opinion...

Lawful Good:

Xin Zhao
Soraka
Kayle
Garen
Galio

Neutral Good:

Teemo
Sona
Irelia
Nunu
Lux
Heimerdinger
Blitzcrank
Corki
Anivia

Chaotic Good:

Tristana
Ashe
Kassadin
Ezreal
Master Yi
Tyrndamere

Lawful Neutral:

Zilean
Taric
Ryze
Poppy
Pantheon
Janna
Alistar
Amumu
Jax

True Neutral:

Akali
Shen
Kennen
Nidalee
Malphite

Chaotic Neutral:

Twitch
Twisted Fate
Trundle
Rammus
Olaf
Evelynn
Fiddlesticks
Miss Fortune
Gragas
Sion
Sivir
Udyr

Lawful Evil:
'
Urgot
Swain
Cassiopeia
Karthus

Neutral Evil:

Vladimir
Veigar
Morgana
Gangplank
Katarina
Mordekaiser
LeBlanc

Chaotic Evil:

Shaco
Cho'Gath
Kog'Maw
Malzahar
Dr. Mundo
Singed
Warwick

huntroll

12-16-2010

Yi looks Lawful Good to me. Living for a code (Wuju style) is usually a lawful thing.

Kayle is Lawful Neutral. Fighting evil is one thing, but purging everything is another...

Sion is definitely Lawful Evil.

Kog Maw is not evil, just hungry. He is True Neutral imo. Cho on the other hand is clearly evil..

Karthus should be True Neutral too, sure he is a lich, but his fluff doesn't mention he would be evil.

Talz

12-16-2010

I would not put Cassiopia as an evil. All she wants to do is find her father, yes she betrayed secrets in her past, but she did it all for Noxus and her father. I would put her more as a neutral.

Palmu

12-16-2010

How the hell is Udyr chaotic good? Seriously, the guy is a wild beast in a human form, he lived in a forest for years and killed every hunter that happened to wander in, and chased off everyone else. Not exactly chaotic good behaviour.

Not to mention his lines: "We will not pity the defenseless." and "Their death only feeds our rage."

Udyr is true neutral AT BEST.

DrakenViator

12-16-2010

Something to keep in mind when choosing champions alignments. Alignment does not dictate action, action dictates alignment. I understand that typically when role playing it is, 'my character is good thus he/she would do ______ .' But if you look at it the other way around, what has my character done, and how would an outsider see my character? That is when you can get into some really interesting RP, and character dynamics.

On a related note why are people putting all the members of Kinkou as neutral good, or true neutral? I would have put them lawful good, or more likely lawful neutral. Remember 'lawful' can also be one who adheres to their own laws as well, not just the laws of the country that they are in. Members of a secret sect honor bound to protect balance? Sounds like a lawful bunch to me.

Instead of looking at lawful as legal, look at it as conviction. People who hold fast to their beliefs no matter what: Lawful. People who understand that from time to time an exception may need to be made: Neutral. People who really don't care: Chaotic.

1234511 ... 24