Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, let's talk about Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cloakuncloak

12-16-2010

Quote:
codrod:
Since you guys brought up Master Yi, if you are chasing a Kass with a Yi, try to time your alpha right before he ults... Then watch him rage

actually, if mister yi uses alpha strike on and kass is the object of his attacks, kass can teleport himself and the offending yi directly into a tower, and slow+void bolt, easily killing him.

I have missed any mention of kassadin using melee stats, which is how I typically build him.

He has an amazing potential to kill anything that isnt a tank, and his ArP (w) move gives you more burst than most other fighter/assassins when geared to shred with Attack damage/crit, and the all powerful sheen.

I have to agree with Rammus taunt being the most effective vs him, but not often will this be an option. if you are being harassed by a decent kass, you either need to engage him in melee range asap, so that he is forced to use his cooldown defensively. if he is given any opportunity to gank, he is nearly impossible to stop. The best defense is a strong offense vs him.

CowboyHat

12-16-2010

Quote:
Dyonos:

This is not a QQ thread.

Funny how this statement is always followed by a QQ thread

Dr PhantomX

Recruiter

12-16-2010

Kass is plenty good in teamfights, particularly the part of teamfights where both groups of five heroes are pecking at each other before fully charging in and committing. With everyone throwing out abilities to try to do some chip damage, you get Force Pulse charged very quickly, and you can always walk forward a bit, hit w/ it's maximum range, and Riftwalk back into your team if they start targeting you.

Helps soften people up. Then when the fight starts you go for the squishy, naturally.

elWhiteNinja

12-16-2010

Kass is ballanced by many factors and he is most certainly not OP he is just P.

The reason why kass can have more kills with 30 farm over a sivir with 150 is he is an assassin its his job to "farm" champs.
I can't believe I am saying this but as a kass player my worst nightmare is a team that stays together sona is the worst because her team huddles around her. Now when a team gets speed out that's when my fun begins hello pentakill. Kass does have the second fastest cd blink in the game and the most reliable but at 5 stacks he is spending 1500 manna one more and he spends 2100 that is without any other spells. No other champ in the game spends that much in 6 spells making a tear or roa mandatory.

Timechild

12-17-2010

I hate playing vs Kassadin the most. Id doesn't matter if he's able to kill me or I will beat him, he's the champion I hate the most right now. Then maybe Blitzcrank, but that is only because he is Katarina's worst nightmare.

Karathrow

12-17-2010

Quote:
CowboyHat:
Funny how this statement is always followed by a QQ thread

It's true. I can't believe people downvoted this. This man gets it. It's like the "Now I'm not a racist but..." and then out comes something racist.

QQ threads petition riot for nerfs are argue riot should nerf.

Non-QQ threads look for constructive solutions, ways to deal with a champ regardless of his or her balance.

Autocthon

12-17-2010

I love how whenever Kass is free people start bleating about him being too powerful.

Or asking for buffs.

Or both.

He's fine wher he is, one good silence or stun and he's just meat.