Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OMG I Found it!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Face Is OP

10-25-2013

While trying to find a thread how to explain how to upload pictures without having the link, I came acrossed something I'd looked for several times.

Quote:
Without going into detail; I have interacted with homosexuals(so to speak).

Really, it's not that bad, in fact it's pretty easy... but it's not for me, I choose to date women, despite them being complete morons most of the time.

Or, to put it in an incredibly shallow and possibly pathetic way; I love breasts, especially on a slender frame, mmmm...
anyway, men have none, gg guys.

Quote:
I am currently straight, that is the lifestyle I choose.

And I REALLY don't like to talk about this , but for awhile, I gave up on women and dated men.
To say that "I made life harder for myself" would be laughable.

If anything, everyone loved me, I had a huge amount of support, I went from being invisible to being "someone".
Even religious people liked me more. I wondered if that's how women feel all the time, everyone "supports" you, everyone wants to see you happy, people are happy to jump to your defense.

Anyway, ultimately, I couldn't make it work because... as I said, I'm shallow, I love breasts... /cough

I could still choose to become homosexual, I have thought about it, because women are greedy, self centered, vacuous... "feminists".

Guess the gay who said this and then see if you're correct by checking in the thread.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2157718

Jesus thy Lord

10-25-2013

At the risk of feeding the 19 year old kiddie;
I'm not sure how professing an almost unnatural adoration for breasts would make someone "gay", but I'm sure it will make sense to someone somewhere.

Edit:
You seem to want me to be gay so badly, I'm not sure if it's an insult or if you're coming on to me...

My Face Is OP

10-25-2013

Quote:
Jesus thy Lord:
At the risk of feeding the 19 year old kiddie;
I'm not sure how professing an almost unnatural adoration for breasts would make someone "gay", but I'm sure it will make sense to someone somewhere.

Edit:
You seem to want me to be gay so badly, I'm not sure if it's an insult or if you're coming on to me...

Quote:
but for awhile, I gave up on women and dated men.

This actually makes you gay.

I can't believe I found this. The search function is junk on here.

Iukertin

10-25-2013

This is GOLD

Jesus thy Lord

10-25-2013

Quote:
My Face Is OP:
This actually makes you gay.

I've always been on the same boat as ProbablyTerribad.

I find women *incredibly* repulsive when it comes to anything except sexual intercourse, thus I pretty much support everything I said in that post and will stand by it. Gay? hardly, more like 0 tolerance for female BS.

My Face Is OP

10-25-2013

Quote:
Jesus thy Lord:
I've always been on the same boat as ProbablyTerribad.

I find women *incredibly* repulsive when it comes to anything except sexual intercourse, thus I pretty much support everything I said in that post and will defend it 100%. Gay? hardly.

So you're gay. That's fine. No need to defend it. Eventually you'll have to defend your laziness though. Maybe if Suraki is correct, you'll have to defend yourself to get in to Mexican heaven.

My Face Is OP

10-25-2013

Does anyone know how to post pictures without the link?

Jesus thy Lord

10-25-2013

Quote:
My Face Is OP:
I'm gay and I want you in my bum

Fix'd

I'm officially calling you a homo for your insistence.

My Face Is OP

10-25-2013

Quote:
Jesus thy Lord:
but for awhile, I gave up on women and dated men.

Not fix'd. An actual quote.

Jesus thy Lord

10-25-2013

Quote:
My Face Is OP:
take my bum pls

Fix'd.

I know you want it, but you will never get it.

Edit:
Completely unrelated to the thread but, in retrospect, men who choose homosexuality have it incredibly easy. The homosexual men I talked to could openly be racist, sexist and basically complete jackasses to anyone/everyone and get away with it. It's like a free pass to be a colossal @#*$&% to anyone for any reason.