Heimerdinger suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

klorinator

Adjudicator

12-23-2009

I think it would be cool if Heimer's ult buffed all of his skills. I really like the stronger multi-target rockets but I still think that his grenade could use a projectile speed buff. I think it would be cool if you removed the default multi-targeting from micro rockets and made his ult give +1 target per level along with +100 projectile speed to his grenade per level. I think maybe the additional effects from the turrets could be removed as well and just give them the attack speed buff and increase in health and dmg.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2009

Sounds good but I think they buffed Heimer enough last patch now that I think about it. His passive is meh but he's pretty viable now. If we keep buffing him then he'll end up like nunu, was ****py at one point, then balanced, now he's ridiculous with his ult and snowballs unless countered. Some champions in the game need to be tweaked but then never touched again. I think Heimer has reached that point where he doesn't need any more balancing.

klorinator

Adjudicator

12-25-2009

It would be an early game nerf since you would normally have double rocket at level 5 if you pick that first. This would push it back to 6 and make it so you don't have 3 until level 11. The only buff would be 4 at 16.

If they reworked the ult and changed the buff it gives to turrets I think it would be fine. I don't have a problem with the turrets but as it is now, adding anything else to the tool tip would make it more like a book.

kjgkjgkgklfgl

12-25-2009

you just want a patch to help him out cause you play him and you want to kill more people.
we want him to stay that way cause we die enough with his cannons and his blinding ****.

kapish? kapish.

Pray

12-25-2009

I played against a heimer today who at level ten was hitting 3 of my teamates with his rockets at the same tiem and taking us down to half health.

it was so ridicules i thought he was glitching.

shikasshadow

12-25-2009

heres a heimerdinger suggestion. I realize that his H-28G Evolution Turrets die when Heimerdinger dies. I realize this may be in an attempt to keep a hero from farming while dead... but seriously having to replace and UPGRADE!!! each turret is ridic...

Also, its illogical that machines cease to function because the inventor isnt there...

Idk just my 2 cents

Deinbeck

12-25-2009

I have a suggestion:

Throw Heimer in the toilet.

Flush.

Fixed.

HotShotHUEHUE

12-25-2009

Heimer's passive needs to not regen him or allies, but just his turrets and buildings at a higher rate. It sucks to try to heal a tower at 2 hp per second =/