Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

S3 Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prøject

10-25-2013

Hey, I'm Prøject.
I'm a diamond 3's player, and am looking to help out players who are trying to hit gold for the S3 rewards.

If you're silver and still trying to reach that Gold Tier, I want to help. We can make a team, and get you gold in 3v3 and then I'll be on my merry way, all you have to do is win the 10 total games to earn your reward.

Message me if you're interested. S3 ends soon.

Garden Lord

10-25-2013

Currently silver 1, I'd love to make a new team for gold. added you.

OG LiquiCity

10-25-2013

Yes please! I'm super down man, I'm a silver palyer hoping for that gold!

OG LiquiCity

10-25-2013

Add me, IGN LiquidDeviouS
I'm looking to hit gold for the rewards and haven't been able to find anyone to help me out. ^_^ Add me in game, or tell me your IGN. I wasn't able to add you with your forum name.

Perfect Legend

10-26-2013

Currently silver 1 and trying to hit gold. Add me @Perfect Legend =D

Emotions

10-26-2013

Hey dude, was silver 3 and dropped to silver 5 literally all cause of trolls. I know everyone says that is the reason but for me it really is.. I'd love to make a 3's team to get to gold and get the rewards! If you could do that for me that would be amazing and greatly appreciated. I added you in game, it would be awesome for you to accept! :P

-MCT

SynysterMuskrat

10-26-2013

Would love to join in on this. I just dropped from silver 3 to bottom of silver 4. If you could add me that would be awesome mate.

I added you

- Thanks

xHnZs Syn

Recruiter

10-27-2013

Hi. I'm Cool. I have high brains of the meta and mechanics and 3s. and champs there . And I have high MMR due to me playing so much 3s. Added you. Thanks for helping the community man

-xMoonlightt

Dblack88

10-28-2013

Would love the help if you don't mind. add me ign: Dblack88

VoxTheClown

10-28-2013

Hey, I'd appreciate the help - Silver 1 here. Ign - VoxTheClown