Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quick finding after this patch... Bug about Cassiopeia!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnvyGL

12-15-2010

1. When playing normal game, after system found a match, the screen will automatically shrink!
2. When playing Cassiopeia, her Q acts a bit weird. When clicking Q on the keyboard, instead of clicking mouse to the chosen location, it will automatically use the skill wherever the mouse is. The only way to use it normally is click Q on the screen by mouse.

Is anyone suffered from the same problem??

Machine Type: Macbook
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM: 2GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
Settings Levels: All low with No Shadows

Udyr

Recruiter

12-15-2010

We will look into the first issue.

Number 2 is by design; it is not a bug.

EnvyGL

12-15-2010

Oops...so i guess i just make myself look like an idiot...lol
Anyway, thx a lot!

EnvyGL

12-15-2010

Oh btw, there is one more thing...

When finish one game, the PVP.net will show "waiting for status". It takes forever!! If clicking the " skip the status" button, a window " session closed" will pop out if i click anything on PVP.net. After clicking OK, the PVP.net will shut down...

It happened from time to time...maybe 50% chance...

sciyth

12-18-2010

i got the wainting for stats thing once or twice. i only used the skip button once but the client didnt close.
everyhting was really laggy afterwards so i restarted the client and it was fine.