Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[BUG / ERROR] [MAJOR] [Store]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sephyIIis

10-24-2013

Apparently this bug doesn't like money. Good luck making money with this thing around riot .___.
*Quote* ""You have encountered an error. Please try again later"" End quote . Rejecting kind donations is VERY BAD business riot (temporary or not). On the bright side...I got around it by donating on another account instead ...but seriously it's bad business and you should work on correcting it pronto. Nobody I know of has another account just to make donations to you when you screw up riot...or the patience to do so. Not everyone has the intuition (much less patience) to invent quickfixes on the spot for this kind of thing so fix your shiznit pls. You guys really should look into it asap because I almost cancelled the whole thing when I saw the error. (just saying guys)

Error_Screenshot_Resized.png