Twitch is hard to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevoutBeerKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

Full Nunu ult (2.2k), Tibber drop (stunned), Crow storm, and we're all stacking AP. Cho didn't get to move. Twtich lives with 30%.

Yes, we had like 8 oracles and a few wards throughout the game. Twitch had 22 kills before someone on their team got the last hit on one of us.

Another thing I want to mention is how bad stealth is in this game. It's pretty new but seriously it's just horrible at this point and takes no skill. Combine 1000 yards, 100% more damage, slow, and more burst simply blows over any team.

My dumb/OPnoskill list:

Yi
Twtich
Trynd
Cho
Trist
T fate - no skill lol
Karthus - no skill ult

Trazz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

Tristana is on that but Teemo and Ashe aren't?

AmyOverlord

12-23-2009

I find this funny how he thinks all those take no skill to play.

Yi - You think he takes no skill because of his Wuju Style that allows him extra physical damage, and his ultimate, which ignores all slows? HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Yeah. YOU try playing Yi. He has some of the most ****ty ass resistance in the game. You don't even need armor/magic penetration to do any damage. If you DO have it, it makes it that much easier. An AP Nunu can take over 2k of my 2.8k endgame HP. If my ult is on CD, I'm screwed.

Tryndamere - Why, because of his ult that lets him live 5 seconds longer instead of dying? Stun him before he ults so he can't cheat death. Slow him when he tries to escape so he has no chance of getting away.

Cho'Gath - How is Cho overpowered and takes no skill to play? You know what? You're obviously new to the game. I won't even bother.

Tristana - See above.

Twisted Fate - He takes skill. He has **** damage. He's more of a utility hero. Unless you have 300+ AP and Deathfire Grasp, he won't be killing any sensible player.

Karthus - Can't say much for him.

And the final note...

Twitch - Twitch only becomes a threat if fed, like most heroes do. He usually gets fed because people neglect to buy Stealth Wards and Oracles to prevent him from farming. Also, about his Spray 'n Pray, you can dodge it..O_O Yes. They're cone missles, they don't lock on. It also only gives him a range of 1,000 years and an increased IAS. He relies on skills and items for damage and slowing. /gg

Continue to fail more.

Swingburn

Senior Recruiter

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyOverlord View Post
I find this funny how he thinks all those take no skill to play.

Yi - You think he takes no skill because of his Wuju Style that allows him extra physical damage, and his ultimate, which ignores all slows? HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Yeah. YOU try playing Yi. He has some of the most ****ty ass resistance in the game. You don't even need armor/magic penetration to do any damage. If you DO have it, it makes it that much easier. An AP Nunu can take over 2k of my 2.8k endgame HP. If my ult is on CD, I'm screwed.

Tryndamere - Why, because of his ult that lets him live 5 seconds longer instead of dying? Stun him before he ults so he can't cheat death. Slow him when he tries to escape so he has no chance of getting away.

Cho'Gath - How is Cho overpowered and takes no skill to play? You know what? You're obviously new to the game. I won't even bother.

Tristana - See above.

Twisted Fate - He takes skill. He has **** damage. He's more of a utility hero. Unless you have 300+ AP and Deathfire Grasp, he won't be killing any sensible player.

Karthus - Can't say much for him.

And the final note...

Twitch - Twitch only becomes a threat if fed, like most heroes do. He usually gets fed because people neglect to buy Stealth Wards and Oracles to prevent him from farming. Also, about his Spray 'n Pray, you can dodge it..O_O Yes. They're cone missles, they don't lock on. It also only gives him a range of 1,000 years and an increased IAS. He relies on skills and items for damage and slowing. /gg

Continue to fail more.

^what he said, your obviously new.

Pieceofcandy

12-23-2009

Twitch had full top tier items, working as intended.

My dumb/OPnoskill list:

mogumaster

DevoutBeerKitten

12-23-2009

Obviously. I have almost 400 games. played. I played Yi for a bit lately. He's sooooo easy to play. I solo tower dove 4 people and killed 3 of them at 20 mins. Please, I LOL when I play him. Trynd is still dumb with his crits. They just do too much damage too fast. All you need is inf edge and speed, gg. T fate is just annoying really. Low mana cost and more damage than anyone should do with stun card/huck cards. Then when the dust settles he ult gates in and gets the leftovers.

Final note... lawlz k

Any champ becomes a threat if fed. Any champ can kill 2, 3, maybe the whole team in one battle, but with help from teammates. Twitch would just open with spray and kill 4 of us on him. We're instantly slowed so we can't get away, most of us get 3 shot, and this is all happening at 1000 yards.

The score in the end was Twitch with like 26 kills and their kat had one. No one else on there team had a kill. My team was all around 8-8, give or take a few.

Pieceofcandy

12-23-2009

400 games and still don't know how to counter Twitch?

I lol'd.

Deinbeck

12-23-2009

He does do ******ed dmg, but he's squishy, and if stunned and focused, he dies quickly. I played a game where the other teams Twitch got fed all game, he had like 2 infinity, 2 malady, etc etc. He could go from no life to full life in 2 -3 hits.

He got like 39 kills. We still won. FAIL.

GNOY

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofcandy View Post
400 games and still don't know how to counter Twitch?

I lol'd.
this

DevoutBeerKitten

12-24-2009

Read what my team did and then post flames, plux, lulz. We're not ******ed. We know how to counter a Twitch. The simple fact that Twitch was there team is what bothers me. The Kat had 1 KS, everyone was 0-6, 8, 10. Some games The carry does do all the work and the rest of the team is just a ball o' meat wall to protect the carry, except this time Twitch would just solo our team with all of our ults blown on his face.

flame on to make you feel better. lol Merry Christmas