Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I need an account of PBE, please !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bee Boom

10-24-2013

I need an account of PBE, please give me an account PBE for my mail : [email]merino_2000@yahoo.com[/email]
Thanks and I hope I will have an account of PBE.

Sevenix

Adjudicator

10-24-2013

Never post a direct email address on public forums, you just assured your spamfolder will be full for the rest of your life.

Bee Boom

10-25-2013

I'm sorry. I don't know because this is the first time I post a topic.
Can you give me an account of PBE ???

Servantofthe99

10-25-2013

Quote:
Bee Boom:
I'm sorry. I don't know because this is the first time I post a topic.
Can you give me an account of PBE ???

no one can 'give' you a PBE account. Riot is going to be opening up the PBE signups fairly soon so you can sign up and hope you get accepted and get the invitation.

phar0ah1

10-25-2013

Riot will soon be booting everyone and allowing new people to join. If you want to be considered, don't post a topic here, visit the page below for info:

http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/c/gameplay/A6C28D2F095DB73F105D1B3CD30386864E6D77FF-status-pbe-sign-ups