Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF 3's Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quarbi

10-23-2013

IGN: Quarbi

I've already gotten to Gold III in 3's, but my team stopped playing and we've decayed down to Gold V. I need an active team who is at least decent and can play at a semi-high level. I'm also currently Gold in solo queue as well.

Chriscr0ss

Recruiter

10-23-2013

What role do you usually play?

Ziek88

Recruiter

10-24-2013

I'm on a lot of weekdays for a game or two around 4pm eastern time. Then sometimes friday or saturday later at night. I would like a consistent team to play 3s with. I will be on today at 4pm eastern time till about 6 if you want to play a game or two with me and see if I fit the bill.

As for my level of play I don't put much stock in solo Q. I don't enjoy it so I don't play it much. My 5s ranked team is Bronze 1 despite the fact all of our matches have been against plats and high golds. We've only done 6 so our MMR I'm guessing put us lower since we are a new team. Point is, I can play against golds and plats.

I've added you in game. I have access to the chat client most of the day so if you have any questions let me know. I like jungle but can lane just the same.

Ziek88

Recruiter

10-24-2013

Quote:
Pu1se:
LOL. Seriously? People are supposed to believe this... how? You aren't on a team that has a Gold III ranking in 3's. Also, don't try to act like you just quit either or got kicked. If they were inactive, no one would kick you and if you quit, then it's your own fault. You just are trying to get the rewards and I have no sympathy for you.

Did you not actually look at the profile? Quarbi is the leader of a Gold V 3s team which has been inactive since July until last week. With nearly 3 months of decay it makes sense that they were above Gold V prior. Active members are wanted to keep the team going. It matches up with what was posted.

Meredith Penczek

10-24-2013

Add me on titsonaboar it's my main which is gold 5 I would love to join and raise up this team