Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Existing PBE accounts in new system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePaprikaKiller

10-24-2013

Can there please be a way to get my old PBE account removed then? I realyl want to stick with the same username

edit: I just clicked the "you got approved" link in the email again and now it says I'm pending again
(Im from EUW btw, jsut posting here since this topic was relevant for me)

rastarogue

10-24-2013

Quote:
RiotSeb:
Sorry there's confusion about this-- we could have been more clear in the original messaging.

Even if you have an existing "old" style PBE account, you should still create another "new" style account if you've been approved. We announced that we'll be deactivating the "old" accounts (though obviously we haven't yet).

I know it can be inconvenient (especially if you're going to buy everything in the store again) but once you have your "new" account, it will be used even for future test cycles-- you won't have to do this every time. The main reason we want everyone to have the "new" account is that behind the scenes, the new account creation process provides us a lot of additional helpful data for testing.

Right now my "old" PBE account has the name I would like to have on my "new" PBE account. Is there anyway to get the old names purged?

KHDragonn

10-24-2013

Quote:
gwydion85:
Is there anyway I could get my old PBE account merged with the new one? It even has the same username and summoner name.

This. Especially sine buying runes/rune pages all over again is annoying as hell.

Polaritie

Recruiter

10-24-2013

Quote:
rastarogue:
Right now my "old" PBE account has the name I would like to have on my "new" PBE account. Is there anyway to get the old names purged?

Presumably this will happen when they deactivate the old ones.

And then you use some of the copious RP/IP stipend to change it... (or they'll set change to 1 RP briefly or something)

Overkill63

Recruiter

10-24-2013

Aww Sucks to have everything bought

phar0ah1

10-25-2013

Quote:
rastarogue:

I believe someone already mentioned it earlier but you can, while still active, go into your "old" pbe account and purchase a summoner name change. Then go to your "new" pbe account and you can use the old account name you had on your "old" account.