Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Place to Appy to New PBE from a Journalistic/Community Site Angle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pawnce

10-23-2013

(My bad for the re-post to those that saw the original. Accidentally put this in the GD forum the first time)
Hey, sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this kind of thing, but I wasn't sure where else it could go. I realize there was a post which read:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wertilq View Post
How about guys like Moobeat and the Surrender @ 20 guys that is on PBE and get out news on what is happening there? They kind of give a prognosis of things that happens.
Will they just like others just have temp accounts so they can't continue what they are doing?

Don't worry, we will make sure that these kinds of community sites can still function.

but I was wondering if there was a more specific venue to apply for such consideration? Personally I am not as big as something like surrenderat20, for example, and probably won't be noticed as readily, but I've spent the last year dedicating myself to covering PBE content on several accounts through my youtube channel (http://www.Youtube.com/Pawnce) and to a lesser extent my website (tentatively experimenting with http://www.lifeintheleague.com until it's ready for full use) and have been providing information and insight to a modest following (videos such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GSg-WLYUxg and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ClxhL5zJPg have all proven both quite popular and well received). I don't want to make it seem like I'm "making a case" here, so I'll keep it at that. But given my circumstances and how important this is to me (essentially, my continued existence as a LoL news provider) and my viewer-base I was wondering what I options I have, if any, to try and reach out to Riot.

(Damn inability to edit typos in titles :P)

Wolfskullrider

Recruiter

10-23-2013

Pawnce is a great YouTuber and has tons of great content for fans that do not look at Surr@20 often, or prefer to look for gameplay. Pawnce provides this gameplay with his thoughts on the current update and he is very dedicated. He definitely deserves a all time pbe account. He always has great content out the minute it is realeased which is very informative to multiple viewers. Please give him an all-time PBE account because it is crucial to him keeping this awesome videos coming that many fans would miss if he stops them due to not having an account. Please RIOT and thank you in advance.

StarBukk

10-23-2013

love your Videos Pawnce, i always find out about new champ/skins from you first then i will go read the indepth stuff at sur@20 etc.. keep up the great work and plz RIOT kepp this guy as a tester i dont ever see ANYone openly talk more about the pro's and cons of the new remakes/champs/bugs etc... he is what you want in the PBE

Amorphouz

10-23-2013

I do like Surrender @ 20, but Pawnce is my primary source for LoL news and updates. I always go to his YouTube channel first when I see any changes or new additions to the game. He does a great service for the community!

Sheogorath

10-23-2013

Gonna bump this thread as well, Pawnce deserves this.

NUKE034

10-23-2013

Quote:
Sheogorath:
Gonna bump this thread as well, Pawnce deserves this.

he certainly does, pawnce is where i look first for champ updates on the PBE.

InsidiousRex

10-23-2013

Yes, please Riot. Pawnce has contributed a lot of things to the community. I've been updated on a lot of new information from him and he's just very dedicated to help out this community in everything he has done. This guy really deserves a permanent pbe account.

Brent Schroeder

10-23-2013

Bump for Pawnce. Guy has a great YouTube channel that I've been following for about a year now.

Buboniic

Recruiter

10-23-2013

Riot did mention something about people like you or Surrender@20 or ReignOfgaming.. Let me find the quote.

Quote:
RiotNinjaTabby:
Don't worry, we will make sure that these kinds of community sites can still function.

Not as much as I was expecting tbh.

Pawnce

10-23-2013

Quote:
xXAmpzXx:
Riot did mention something about people like you or Surrender@20 or ReignOfgaming.. Let me find the quote.

Not as much as I was expecting tbh.

Yeah, that's why I'm trying to fish for as much info as possible :P