Guide Request: A Way to make Tryndamere Useful?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucidity

08-08-2009

I'm not finding how Tryndamere is useful at all. Anyone think they can help by means of a guide? From what I've played of him, he's absolutely horrible at both jungling and laning, unless that lane consists of doing nothing but tower hugging.

Gimpb

08-09-2009

Q makes him pretty good at surviving in a lane. He's can also rambo the jungle like no other with Q and E once he gets a little bit of gear.

I like to start by building a madred's first in a lane and then go jungle with one jungling summoner ability such as rally or smite or you can get life steal in the lane as well and then go jungle after that with no summoner abilities. Once you're in the jungle your money making should take off big time and you'll be a strong ganker with the lizard buff.

The big question for me is do you go W or E first and I really just can't decide. W is your real player killing ability and getting too much E too fast hurts your health a bit much for player fights (imo) but the jungling power it gives you is crazy combined with Q.

This start I have found to be very strong but I'm not sure what's best afterward. I've had quite a big of success with frozen mallet then atma's but I'm sure there are other very strong options. Whatever route you take though, you should farm and level fast with your jungling capability so you'll be getting the gear you want. It's then important to use that advantage as you hit the higher levels and not give the opposition time to catch up.

Guy on a bus

rikoLash

12-25-2012

Tryndamere is generally a pub stomper, if you're playing him in ranked you have to take the time to master him, which I don't think is worth it since his potential isn't even great, seeing how hard CC is becoming ever more popular.

Getting fed as Trynd and just turret diving entire teams at lvl 11 is just hilarious to me, no idea how you would actually play him at a higher level though.

Thorston13

12-25-2012

Ok, go top as Tryn, yes top.
Run either Flat AD marks and quints, armor seals and MR glyphs (your choice if flat or per level MR).
or ArPen marks, Flat AD seals, attack speed glyphs and Flat AD quints (swap for movement speed or lifesteal if you want).
with 21/9/0 masteries.

Start brawlers gloves and pots, take q first at all times the passive wrecks and the extra red pot every 9 seconds is really nice, just focus on last hit, but never ever let your rage go below 60 because it adds up crit chance, whenever you exchange you might get lucky and get a critical anytime.
Take e at level 2 and if you're doing good take W at 3 then max q>e>w and ult whenever, if you're doing equally to your opponent then go with q>e at lvl 3 and 4 and at 5 take w.

On your first back you want to get either boots+Avarice blade, boots+zeal or boots+vamp scepter (although this last one is a real gamble). Just learn how much damage you can dish and all that and you will be able to trade.

Your core items should be: Zerker' graves, PD, BT and IE, all other are situational, after zeal or AB rush IE, yes IE, it will add up your crit chance around 65% just like that with the 100 rage and you will do massive damage.

Tryndamere is a carry cleaner, just like that, with the right items there wouldn't be any ADC than can take you since you're more likely to smash them out first and at some points not even that annoying rammus or malphite can stop you.

Right now items are really odd, so a Zephyr/MoM/Mercurial Scimitar/Shyvv/Blade of the ruined king can actually do nice.

An item build that managed me to get me to hit 1.5k Crits was:
Berserker greaves, 2 BT, PD, IE and Maw of masomething(can't really remember the name of that one, is build out of a hexdinker) with PD+IE+100 Rage you get around 85% Crit chance and the passive from your q with MoM gives you a nice AD boost when you have 0 HP with ult up and your crits are just gonna melt anything away.

You can split push away, that's something you have to remember you are by far a better split pusher than anything else.

Good luck, have fun and rage on till it hurts =d (hope you get the bad pun there)

Guy on a bus

12-26-2012

gaiz. you are posting in a necro thread.

Thorston13

12-26-2012

Guy on a bus as funny as your comments are, please you have to stop putting that in all the posts i open, lulz.

Novä

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on a bus View Post
its funny cus some ppl replay after u bump it