New Udyr.. Seriously guys?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

12-23-2009

Seriously?
Don't you think he's just A LITTLE overpowered?
I have a theory that a level 6 Udyr can solo a turret by spamming his turtle ****.
As Veigar, I'm unable to damage him at any given point before I have ~200 AP because his turtle **** eats a full Baleful and then some. The unlimited mana doesn't help either. With Lifesteal, his health doesn't move, period.

Meridian

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenn View Post
Seriously?
Don't you think he's just A LITTLE overpowered?
I have a theory that a level 6 Udyr can solo a turret by spamming his turtle ****.
As Veigar, I'm unable to damage him at any given point before I have ~200 AP because his turtle **** eats a full Baleful and then some. The unlimited mana doesn't help either. With Lifesteal, his health doesn't move, period.

I have a theory that a level 1 Alistair can solo Baron.

EchoRex

12-23-2009

Thats a blatant falsehood. At rank 1 his Turtle Stance's shield only Absorbs 65 damage, Baleful does more than that rank 1. His health steal amounts aren't any higher than Nasus but cannot crit at all like Nasus can, yet no complaints about Nasus's life steal?

Whats the next claim from vehement rage?

JayceJa

12-23-2009

even IF he was overpowered, its because he was over-hyped as being bad, so much worse than he really was and you have the community to blame for it

i have not found udyr to be overpowered in any games though, played him once in a pretty balanced game, his stuns were pretty annoying, and he took a little while to drop, but he was easily dealt with

Trazz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceJa View Post
even IF he was overpowered, its because he was over-hyped as being bad, so much worse than he really was and you have the community to blame for it

i have not found udyr to be overpowered in any games though, played him once in a pretty balanced game, his stuns were pretty annoying, and he took a little while to drop, but he was easily dealt with
He wasn't overhyped as bad, he really was bad. And he's still not that good, at best he's a worse version of Jax.

Pieceofcandy

12-23-2009

Posting in a troll thread.

gniksivart

12-23-2009

Quote:
He wasn't overhyped as bad, he really was bad. And he's still not that good, at best he's a worse version of Jax.
Everyone know's he was bad. For, people to rage all over the forums about it is another thing. I just think what JayceJa is saying is that people need to realize Riot does listen to it's community and make changes as it can.

Quote:
because he was over-hyped as being bad
People raged all over in the forums about how underpowered he was

Quote:
so much worse than he really was
When he first came out I saw some people who could play him pretty well. There were/are other heroes that are as worse as Udyr was prepatch and yet everyone raged about how bad he was primarily.

JayceJa

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by gniksivart View Post
Everyone know's he was bad. For, people to rage all over the forums about it is another thing. I just think what JayceJa is saying is that people need to realize Riot does listen to it's community and make changes as it can.

People raged all over in the forums about how underpowered he was

When he first came out I saw some people who could play him pretty well. There were/are other heroes that are as worse as Udyr was prepatch and yet everyone raged about how bad he was primarily.
yea, what i meant was, i know he was bad, of course he was, but he was not QUITE as bad as people said, and IF he was over buffed, that would be why

GNOY

12-24-2009

I have a good Udyr as my mate. He can solo mid vs ANYONE. Should his opponent tp to base - he pushes tower like mad. And he barely can be ganked unless its 3 or more heroes ganking him.

Sparkadia

12-24-2009

What can I say? He's alot of fun! Play him and enjoy him at least.