Lemme hit you with some FACTS GENERAL DISCUSSION

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2013

Succumb to the pier pressure.
Fact 1: Nautilus is the best champion in the game.
Fact 2: He's also the most handsome. How could he not be? He's a rugged man's man and a ladies man and he is incredibly strong, durable, handsome. Did I mention handsome?
Fact 3: Nautilus carries an anchor. Like a boat anchor. Based on the size of the anchor he's carrying, it'd more than likely be around 10,000 lbs. That's friggin heavy. That means Nautilus is ridiculously muscly. If he took off his armor/suit, one of his pecs might explode out and decapitate soraka. Probably why he keeps it on.
Fact 4: Water type are the best. We all know this.
Fact 5: Nautilus is immune to Valoran's gravity.
Fact 6: Nautilus knows how to box, practicing through shadow boxing from time to time. His fists could probably punch Baron in half if he ever exerted any effort.
Fact 7: The second best champion, Fizz, should be his best friend.
Fact 8: The underwater champs haven't gotten a story arc ever and are the most compelling and interesting champions in league.
Fact 9: Nautilus has the power of the dark water from Pirates of the Dark water. That **** is serious business.
Fact 10: Graph
Fact 11: All Water Champ's ults cause a knock-up making them the most cohesive team in LoL.
Fact 12: Davin is a scientist and said this is all scientifically true.
Fact 13: Nautilus is the sunkmaster, defier of the dunkmasters.
Fact 14: Naut doesn't have a Void skin because the Void is for cowards. His abyssal skin is 40k related, which is like the Void but way more awesome and violent.
Fact 15: OHHHHHH WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?!?!
Nobody because Nautilus killed them all.
Fact 16: "I've concluded that inside of Nautalis' armor he is about 99% beard. This newfound information circles back on the facts you've already listed stating that Nautilus is the best, strongest, most handsomest champion in League."
Fact 17: When Nautilus hits on the ladies of Runeterra, they stay and listen.
Fact 18: When Nautilus was in the development stage, his original ult was that he removed his helmet and diving gear to show off his manliness. It was deemed way to OP. It was original play tested against Ezreal, and the demascilinating effects have still yet to be repaired.
Fact 18: Nautilus does not require sustenance to live. He generates energy from his sheer awesomeness and perfection.
Fact 19: Nautilus doesn't pull himself to wall, he just pulls the map to him!
Fact 20: Nautilus can make water come from the ground, just by thinking it. This means he is also brilliant, as his mind is very strong.
Fact 21:
Name:  graph.jpg
Views: 4547
Size:  13.9 KB

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2013

Your silence speaks volumes(about how great Nautilus is)

Nanothingie

10-22-2013

Lu Bu has taken time away from cooking AND being Lu Bu to tout the greatness of another.

Must be true. +1.

Wightraven

10-22-2013

These are all facts. Facts about Nautilus.

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanothingie View Post
Lu Bu has taken time away from cooking AND being Lu Bu to tout the greatness of another.

Must be true. +1.
I would never lie about someone as masculine and powerful as Nautilus

WutsKraken

10-22-2013

I expected some QQ post, or post lashing out at QQ posts

Was pleasantly surprised and upvoted

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WutsKraken View Post
I expected some QQ post, or post lashing out at QQ posts

Was pleasantly surprised and upvoted
The only thing Nautilus lashes out at is chumps in range of his anchor.

Lyfelink

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
Fact 9: Nautilus has the power of the dark water from Pirates of the Dark water. That **** is serious business.
And then I realized it wasn't just a decision, but it was my duty to upvote the OP.

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfelink View Post
And then I realized it wasn't just a decision, but it was my duty to upvote the OP.
We're just upvoting the best champ

FabulousJusticar

10-22-2013

Ladadiiiii
ladadaaaaaaa

12345 ... 11