Just played with Riot Eno

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

idontknow5297

12-01-2013

Master yi death whistle op

Cak3t0Wn

02-19-2014

I just played with riot eno an he quit the game , an my team went on without him an won but the match didnt show up no lp for me D:

The Mechy

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cak3t0Wn View Post
I just played with riot eno an he quit the game , an my team went on without him an won but the match didnt show up no lp for me D:
Really? Red rage quit or server problems?

Cak3t0Wn

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanical Heart View Post
Really? Red rage quit or server problems?
it was last night so yea a server problem, my duo dc'd from the game too

Riot Eno

Senior Sound Designer

02-25-2014
7 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cak3t0Wn View Post
Definitely got kicked due to server issues; sorry about that, dude! I'm no rager! =)

I Am Tolan

02-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Eno View Post
Definitely got kicked due to server issues; sorry about that, dude! I'm no rager! =)
Yo Eno while your here, can i ask what your credentials are to work in sound design @ riot?

Im going to school for professional Recording arts and was wondering...

Riot Eno

Senior Sound Designer

02-25-2014
8 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Tolan View Post
Yo Eno while your here, can i ask what your credentials are to work in sound design @ riot?

Im going to school for professional Recording arts and was wondering...
Sure! I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Electronic Media from the Univ. of Cincinnati, and I followed that up with some additional audio engineering training at the Los Angeles Recording Workshop, (now Los Angeles Recording School.)

Where are you going to school? What kinda' stuff are you learning?

I Am Tolan

02-25-2014

Quote:
Sure! I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Electronic Media from the Univ. of Cincinnati, and I followed that up with some additional audio engineering training at the Los Angeles Recording Workshop, (now Los Angeles Recording School.)

Where are you going to school? What kinda' stuff are you learning?

Im in vancouver, Im going to The Art institute of vancouver. We've got classes in everything from music theory (IE. learning to play piano / reading music all that jazz) to pro tools / logic, another class is focused on MIDI in logic as well.

Also there is a class purely focused on studio work,we are in a class that is about ussing and ORAM Mixing board...

Wings of Demacia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2014

Quote:
EEyyyeEyyeEAAAHHHHhhyeahHAHHHHeeaahHHHHHHHHHHHAAHh hheeeaaAAAhhhHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I read that as this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662JyNLVpxE

Riot Eno

Senior Sound Designer

02-25-2014
9 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Tolan View Post
Im in vancouver, Im going to The Art institute of vancouver. We've got classes in everything from music theory (IE. learning to play piano / reading music all that jazz) to pro tools / logic, another class is focused on MIDI in logic as well.

Also there is a class purely focused on studio work,we are in a class that is about ussing and ORAM Mixing board...
Very cool! =D