Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Looking For ADC!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myythic666

10-22-2013

We are a new team that is planning on joining tournaments and other stuff we can do to reach the top!
We are also planning on joining this Amateur LCS thingy : http://nggtournament.wix.com/newgenlcs

Positions Available:

Top: BradyGames (Silver V)

Jungle: Driftor (Gold II)

Mid: o GMR JaY (Silver I)

ADC:

Support: Myythic666 (Silver IV)

Sub1:
sub2:
sub3:

Prerequisites:

- Must be Silver V or higher

- Must be 15 years of age or older

- Must have Skype

- Must be cooperative and have good manners

- Must be able to take criticism

- Must be able to show up for practice and games

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE NOT SHOWING UP TO PRACTICE, IF YOU TELL US AHEAD OF TIME I WILL MAKE ARRANGEMENTS BUT IF YOU ARE CONSISTENTLY NOT THERE I WILL MAKE CHANGES!!!!!!

Please apply below. Will not accept friend requests without you filling this out

Application:

IGN:

Time Zone:

Position:

Division:

About you:

Anhything else?:

OBD Areox

10-22-2013

IGN: Areoxmoonshadow

Time Zone: CST

Position: ADC

Division: S5-100 points

About you: 19 year old college student. I play video games and sports, so I am extremely competitive, and I like to win.

Anhything else?: Looking forward to possibly hearing from you.

Memoryy

10-22-2013

IGN:Lubonyk (alt acc)

Time Zone:Eastern

Position:ADC

Division:G5

About you:Chill and azn

Anhything else?:I like noodles

Haqor

10-22-2013

IGN:Haqor

Time Zone:Mountain time

Position:Adc

Division: plat5(was plat 1 but elo decay)

About you: i carry

Anhything else?:i carry hard

WorstRivenEu

Recruiter

10-22-2013

IGN: sagelotus

Time Zone: PST

Division: Gold 5

About you: Love Leauge Of Legends Love You too

Anhything else?: Yes, Please accept me im looking forward to a great team and would love to have us go pro one day!

klogworth

10-22-2013

Application:

IGN:klogworth

Time Zone:est

Position:marksmen

Division: gold 2

About you: Have a lot of games, like to play and very knoweledgable

Anhything else?: looking forward to tryouts

FurySK

10-22-2013

Application:

IGN: FurySK

Time Zone: Central (play as if i'm in pacific though in terms of prefer'd playtimes)

Division: Silver 2

About you: Deep Champion pool, prefer adc's with higher team utility as my mechanics are good enough to avoid pointless deaths.

Anhything else?: It is what it is as far as tryouts go. Either i get a shot and i go out and prove myself or I look for someone else willing to give me the shot.

ITripKids

10-23-2013

Application:

IGN:
ITripKids

Time Zone:
EST

Position:
ADC

Division:
Gold 4, peaked at Gold 3 so far

About you:
I really enjoy winning and have quite a bit of game knowledge. My mechanics are not as good as I would like, but I practice so much now that it hurts my face and/or fingers. My champion pool is as massive as my.....nose....if you know what I mean. No, I do not play Vayne, but I can learn her maybe not, but maybe yes.

Anything else?:
(Fixed your typo for anything, you're welcome ;-p)
I stream sometimes. MY only Twitch follower is Angush. We are best of buds.

Hope to get added by you ladyboys soon and play some league of legends like real men. But really, should be fun.

notCKrux

10-23-2013

IGN: vadge

Time Zone: pacific

Division: Silver 5

About you: i main top lane but im a good adc i like playing trist, cait, vayne, ez, corki etc

Anhything else?: i wanna be on a dedicated team have good teamwork, could use practice on a team really wanna find a team that would accept me and help me work on things, i just wanna work with ateam and win tournaments...

TheCovertSquirt

10-23-2013

IGN: TheCovertSquirt

Time Zone: Eastern

Division: Gold 3

About me: I have played each carry numerous times. I have a very deep champ pool for bot lane combos as well as overall team comps. I am willing to work with the team to pick the best champ that fits with us and has the appropriate kit to handle the opposing team's comp.

Anything else?: I am looking for a team who is as dedicated as me. I am a competitive gamer and have played in the tournament scene for Halo 3 and reached the top 32 for semi-pro status. I know what it is like to play under pressure and how to handle certain situations. I'm looking for a team who can show me the same attitude and still have fun and work well together. Teamwork is key to success.