Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playing League of Legends Widescreen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

High Lord Bunny

12-15-2010

A friend and I both play LoL, but when we downloaded it and started our first match his was widescreen and mine was full screen but on a 4:3 ratio. How can I change the game to a widescreen visual?

Currently running Windows 7

Gnard Dawg

12-15-2010

Im pretty sure itll be in the in game options. Try fiddling around with your resolution. I did that and it made mine widescreen.
I run windows 7 also

High Lord Bunny

12-15-2010

I think I'm just looking to hard and missing it.

Where do I get into the game options? The little thing that looks like a gear on the upper right-hand corner?

TehAahz

12-15-2010

Just press the escape key ingame, go to video options and choose the right resolution, for instance 1920*1080 would be a widescreen resolution. But as far as I know, you can only change that in a real game, not in the "normal" desktop screen.

High Lord Bunny

12-15-2010

Alright; that would be why I can't find it.

Thanks for the help!