Need book suggestions for a long flight.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phantomman19

10-23-2013

The Gatekeeper Series by Anthony Horowitz is one of my all time favorites! Definitely would recommend it! There's five books in the series, so this will keep you busy.

Glaan

10-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceoxys View Post
we should be book friends

also, from sanderson, The Way of Kings was a fantastic read, if a bit slow-paced in the first third of the book.
Also Reiterating Sanderson, Warbreaker is a standalone novel so you don't have to worry about series issues, and it's usually really cheap (I got my hardcover for 5 dollars) since you can get the entire thing for free on his website, Very fun and light-hearted, with a lot of snark.

also: Promise of blood by Brian McClellan, new book by a new author, was pretty good, radical change of pace for a sword and sorcery fantasy book, though it's part of a series and the second book isn't due till January.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2013

Though it is probably better if you have played the games first, the Myst series one of my all time favorites.

Hamut

10-23-2013

Foundation Series (Asimov)
Dune is the lovechild of this and lord of the rings.

Xion Moonray

10-23-2013

The best book I ever read was Bram Stoker's Dracula. Everyone should read that classic.