PvP.net client doesn't fit in my screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goroghetto

12-15-2010

Hi there, I've just installed the beta client in my MacBook, which runs in 1280x800 resolution, which is the same resolution of the PvP.net client, so this means that it won't fit in my screen because of the Mac OS menu bar at the top of the screen. Is there a way to make it disappear?

Besides this little problem, I haven't seen any other bugs that doesn't also affects the Windows client, so I don't think that it will be remarkable to post them here.

Thanks in advance!

Sack of Woe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2010

you can hide the dock bar or resize the client by clicking and dragging the bottom right corner

Skreemull

12-22-2010

or you can just resize it like any other screen on your computer, its a set resolution so you can just drag from the edge instead of the corner

Sahbahkja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2010

Wanted to post something size related as well:

After launching PvP the app fill up the entire space, but when I join a solo queue and the "Finish what I was doing/Play now" button appears, the window suddenly resizes into a small rectangle. The problem can be fixed by going window-zoom but it's slightly annoying to have to do so before every match.