OS X Mavericks Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thePanthurr

10-24-2013

This issue also happened to me, but then the game after, I loaded in and FPS is normal. The game directly after, it appeared to be slow again. This confuses me.
Processor 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB
Software OS X 10.9
Model Identifier iMac13,1

mexifro218

10-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymathic View Post
I upgraded to Mavericks and my game crashes without fail every time i play a league game now.....the frequency of the crashes is unbearable....playing on a macbook pro retina late 2012.
I can get into the League Client and start queuing a game, but as soon as the game launches and the summoning begins Bugsplat launches and I can't do anything about it.

DevilTheif

10-26-2013

I have a mid 2012 macbook pro retina. Before updating to osx mavericks i used to get a constant 60 fps and rarely any frame rate drop, but after the update i am playing with a constant 20 fps. The video settings are exactly the same as i had before the update.

olekran

10-29-2013

I have a Late 2012 27" iMac. 2.9Ghz i5 with 24GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M 512 MB, pre-Mavericks 60+FPS most settings maxxed out, post Mavericks i get 30-40 depending on vsync and the fullscreen vs borderless, etc...

I ran OpenGL Extensions viewer in a 10.8.5 environment and then again in 10.9.0 environment with the same machine. and the results were equal if not just slightly better when i was on 10.9.

it would appear the update broke something specifically related to LoL.

Hope this helps.

Ibonisx

10-31-2013

Having issues with the maverick update. Ever since that started I've been having problems playing league. I used to run around 90 ping and it is now jumping anywhere from 150-500. Occasionally il stop being able to move my character, yet everything, including minions and other champions, move normally, on top of that, il also get the attempting to reconnect sign before the game completely crashes. Aside from that, every 30 seconds or so il have about a 5-7 second freeze where i can't move to the point playing the game is unbearable. I know ping is usually related to your network but i find it a little coincidental I'm having problems right as i "upgraded" to maverick.

lJoSquaredl

10-31-2013

Has everyone tried to uninstall and reinstall League of Legends? Don't know if that would help but worth a try. Definitely try if you have a refurb retina model, cuz that's what I have and I want to upgrade to Mavericks already but I wanna play LoL too since i'm bout to drop 50-100 dollars on Halloween skins lol

steel44

10-31-2013

I'm having the same issue as everyone else. Low fps... I changed that energy saver settings and am trying out a game of ARAM now

Seanman24

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Riot, this is still a problem. 2012 rMBP. Terrible fps. 15-30 constantly. In bootcamp I can get over 100. Any word on this?

igetkills

12-18-2013

I have a mid2012 retina macbook pro with all the bells and whistles.

2.7 i7
16gb 1600mhz ddr3
geforce GT 650M 1g
running mavericks

In windows everything is smooth (60+fps) even with a second display streaming netflix.

in mac os x i get 15-30fps w/ my second display enabled, 5-15 w/ netflix and ~30 fps with my second display disabled

Junksta

12-26-2013

I have a macbook Pro and since the last update im not able to log in. The screen animations wont show and it says it logs me in but then it says Client Version 3.14.13_11_21_11_02 is rejected by server. Im really close to stop playing "lol" if they dont fix at least half of their many problems for this game. I really hope someone can help me figure this out!