Can't download the game via the download page...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrub Maximus

10-02-2013

I'm trying to redownload/install LoL after receiving an error message that wouldn't go away. But, whenever I try to click the button that should redirect me to start the download, it comes up with a broken page instead. I've tried multiple browsers and restarted my computer a few times, nothing has fixed this.

Help D:

Scrub Maximus

10-02-2013

Not sure if it'll help at all, but I figured I'd post what I'm running on...

...aka I'm not good with computers so I'm copy/pasting the stuff under "About this Mac"

MacBook Pro
15-inch, Mid 2012
2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5

Scrub Maximus

10-03-2013

still trying to get something to work, nothing seems to be helping. tried using multiple browsers to get the download to work, no success :/

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

10-03-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

tryppt can you post a link to the page you are trying to download from? This is working for me:
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload

Scrub Maximus

10-03-2013

I'm using that same link, it's coming up to a broken page no matter what browser I use :/

Scrub Maximus

10-03-2013

Clicking it redirects me to:

http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer...gends%20NA.dmg

which for me is coming up as a broken link.

Scrub Maximus

10-03-2013

Well, I guess it decided to magically start working again...I don't have a good explanation for what my issue was.

Thank you for responding, life is good again.

jammer18

10-05-2013

i'm having the same problem and mine hasnt magically fized itself. someone else please help? I was receiving the rads, "cannot connect to server" thing "check firewall and internet connection", so i decided to try all teh wishy washy "delete this' and "tweak that" bologna i found online to no avail, which is stupid, because yesterday, I was playing league of legends. I went to work, my mom unplugged the router to move stuff around, i came home from work and BOOM. no league.

So I'm trying to uninstall, and re install, and I got the uninstall part working just fine. But when I click this link to download the game, i get a broken link as well. Someone please help me. I have given so much time and money to this company, I just want to play the friggin game... This makes me almost not even want to. Please get on top of your stuff riot and please help me get back online so I can give you more money. lol

juliop96

03-17-2014

I tried also to uninstall and re-install. I get to the download page fine, but there is no install button or download button. I can't redownload it at all

TheLoneLlama

03-17-2014

I am having the same problem I try to click on download LeagueOfLegends but there is no link.