Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rather than KILLING mid Zyra. I rather you outright overhaul Support role

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

Recruiter

10-22-2013

Support is the sole role where you see people actively avoid in Ranked games. Many people fight over not being a support. The vision war is boring. Most of their gold is siphoned off of buying wards and barely anything else. And quite frankly, it's the most complained about role.

And now you can add one more crime to that role's list. Ruining other role's champions.

Just nuke the role from existence. Overhaul how the entire role works before you gut mid Zyra from existence until you remake her into something that can never support and only mid.

Or make the support role better. Like I don't know...make the utility of supports scale off AP, AD, or mana or something. Like Janna's R increasing in AoE the more AP she has.

Arc insanity

10-22-2013

the idea is supports should be in the support role, Zyra is a Mage that happens to be better at supporting because most of the supports suck.

So the descision was: make zyra a mage carry or a support.

Ginga

Recruiter

10-24-2013

So with the upcoming changes to support role in next season...do you still plan on Olaf-ing Zyra? Because I hate using Olaf as a verb, but this is what's happening atm. She may be getting a rework to make her more plant-focused, but I forgot how long it took for Olaf's to come after he was nerfed.