Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Limited Access & The effects on YouTube LoL News Channels

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The ExArchbishop

10-25-2013

I hope they select you to get a PBE account so I can watch your channel posting all the new and upcoming VU's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gen Doukeshi

Recruiter

10-25-2013

While my channel isn't nearly as PBE focused as Chaos here's, I completely agree that there should be some measure of standardized "media passes." For the past two years, the biggest moments of growth for my channel have been focused around having access to the PBE, particularly when I can do thorough analysis of between season changes. Losing access to the client in the middle of the pre-season would be a huge hindrance.

Nevertheless, I totally understand that the intended purpose of the PBE is for review of content to help the game grow and the state of the server hasn't really been healthy for that for a while. I propose that as part of these media passes we should have a way to submit our videos for review by rioters working on the beta content. That way they can see that we are doing legitimate work with the PBE and also have easy access to the discussions surrounding that video. Preferably this would be a separate section than simply creating a thread here, as we don't want to clog the forums with that.