Simple fix for OP carry heroes:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

christensenwas

Senior Member

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purutzil View Post
Post is hilarious and goes on about the aspect of what many people's blind arguements of "Such and Such isn't OP just CC them." Props to the poster on this.

@Christensenwas: If the game goes on for a decent amount of time, even if not fed Yi can easily rip people apart 2v1 unless hes versing maybe another carry. A good Yi can easily do 3v1 should he build right, even with stuns its likely he can down 2 of them atleast or possibly 3. The myth that "Only a fed Yi can rip" is complete bull ****. Add in the fact there is an Alpha Strike Exploit that lets them avoid running into danger should a heavy denier be around like chogath at the begining, even a non fed Yi can rip people apart.
If a non-fed yi is getting that much dmg on him, two of your casters should have the items to burn him instantly.

Please dont think that yi getting buffed only comes from killing heros. If you let him farm jungle/lanes the whole game he will get good items faster than you which will lead to your death.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeiKz

Senior Member

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by christensenwas View Post
If a non-fed yi is getting that much dmg on him, two of your casters should have the items to burn him instantly.

Please dont think that yi getting buffed only comes from killing heros. If you let him farm jungle/lanes the whole game he will get good items faster than you which will lead to your death.
yes stand and die to his ult refresh and kill the next hero **** YEAH
and who the hell got itens to counter him in the start? how don't let him farm jungle and lanes if he is unstoppable? all your arguments are invalid and blind


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

christensenwas

Senior Member

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeiKz View Post
yes stand and die to his ult refresh and kill the next hero **** YEAH
and who the hell got itens to counter him in the start? how don't let him farm jungle and lanes if he is unstoppable? all your arguments are invalid and blind

look dawg, if any of what you said is true I would see a YI in every game i play. He is not unstopable... either you are too dense to lisen to me telling you how to counter him... or you have reached your limit in terms of skill in this game and are unable or unwilling to seek to improve your game... and as such will spend a lot of time raged of yi as you wont even accept suggestions to your play style to counter him. instead you just rage on the forums that he is OP... because really that is easier than admiting you are not the god of the internet you see yourself to be, and that your ability to play this game isnt as high as you feel it is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dredzach

Senior Member

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by christensenwas View Post
look dawg, if any of what you said is true I would see a YI in every game i play. He is not unstopable... either you are too dense to lisen to me telling you how to counter him... or you have reached your limit in terms of skill in this game and are unable or unwilling to seek to improve your game... and as such will spend a lot of time raged of yi as you wont even accept suggestions to your play style to counter him. instead you just rage on the forums that he is OP... because really that is easier than admiting you are not the god of the internet you see yourself to be, and that your ability to play this game isnt as high as you feel it is.
It takes a whole team being good to stop him. Not just one person.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

christensenwas

Senior Member

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredzach View Post
It takes a whole team being good to stop him. Not just one person.
i will conceed that if you have 1 good player vs 1 good yi and 8 noobs in your game, chances are yi will win because he rapes in 1:1. However, if you have a game of yi + 2good vs 3good and rest noobs, the 3good palyers have an even chance. Any more in favor of the non-yi team and yi is at a disadvantage.

Just because yi got fed in a few games and wiped you because you + your team's "omg yi is coming time to run and hope he doesnt kill us with his insane move speed" instinct kicked in doesnt mean he is OP.

High elo games determine hero strength
Low elo games determine player strength


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeiKz

Senior Member

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by christensenwas View Post
look dawg, if any of what you said is true I would see a YI in every game i play. He is not unstopable... either you are too dense to lisen to me telling you how to counter him... or you have reached your limit in terms of skill in this game and are unable or unwilling to seek to improve your game... and as such will spend a lot of time raged of yi as you wont even accept suggestions to your play style to counter him. instead you just rage on the forums that he is OP... because really that is easier than admiting you are not the god of the internet you see yourself to be, and that your ability to play this game isnt as high as you feel it is.
i never said im the god of the internet neither im super skilled player but all you have said is bs and dont work in game like you said .
you the only one here saying to players theyr noobs and low elo players who dont know how to play.
you got to focus 3 people to kill 1 yi and thats not right , its like he havent a team?
you have to understand a thing only yi and twitch do miracles like it.
others heros i think they are ok and some up and if they kill me its because of course they played better than me but twitch and yi got so much power they can win games for a team be killing towers alone killing more than 2 heros at same time in 5seconds and you cant do nothing about it just stay and die


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

christensenwas

Senior Member

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeiKz View Post
i never said im the god of the internet neither im super skilled player but all you have said is bs and dont work in game like you said .
you the only one here saying to players theyr noobs and low elo players who dont know how to play.
you got to focus 3 people to kill 1 yi and thats not right , its like he havent a team?
you have to understand a thing only yi and twitch do miracles like it.
others heros i think they are ok and some up and if they kill me its because of course they played better than me but twitch and yi got so much power they can win games for a team be killing towers alone killing more than 2 heros at same time in 5seconds and you cant do nothing about it just stay and die

look, lets go 1:1 in a practice game

Your Yi, ill even go heimer just to show you that skill trumps heros.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tahotai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-23-2009

Focus fire is an integral part of team fights, out of low elo you cannot win a team fight without focus firing.

Now I know what you're going to say next, "But Yi's team doesn't have to focus fire!" but you see you're wrong. A team with Yi that doesn't focus fire will die to one that does. What if the teams don't focus fire? Well then any physical carry can wade right in and kill everyone. What if both teams are good at focus firing? Well then guess what, Yi isn't as great, he, just like any other carry, is the method of killing the other players, and the team fight comes down to a test of coordination, disrupting the other teams damage while dealing your own.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindictiv

Senior Member

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by christensenwas View Post
look dawg, if any of what you said is true I would see a YI in every game i play. He is not unstopable... either you are too dense to lisen to me telling you how to counter him... or you have reached your limit in terms of skill in this game and are unable or unwilling to seek to improve your game... and as such will spend a lot of time raged of yi as you wont even accept suggestions to your play style to counter him. instead you just rage on the forums that he is OP... because really that is easier than admiting you are not the god of the internet you see yourself to be, and that your ability to play this game isnt as high as you feel it is.
You are the 1 that isnt listening. What we ALL telling you is that not every1 in this game plays 5 on vent with 4 years of DotA experience. Now did YOU reached the limit of your brain functions or can you understand that?

And BTW, id be very surprised to get into a high level premade and not find a Master Yi, most likely on both teams.

And AGAIN, you have ONE strat which is lets have tons of CC and nuke and kill him before he can get 1 attack off. ONE! And it needs what most people dont have: a full premade.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Janitor Garbage

Junior Member

12-23-2009

From my experience with using Yi, when Fiddlesticks are against me, they fear me and I get owned. Or against Rammus I get taunted and he goes on defensive ball and the other team kills me. Yi is not OP. Everyone can have high damage, not just Yi. Hell Rammus can buy thornmails and solo a Yi if he is good. I hate it when people say one character is too OP and that its gg when they see a good Yi