The Forecaster's Lounge (Ask Forecast Janna!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

10-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergent Woods View Post
"How are you doing Ms. Janna? How's your new job?"
"It's great, and it was worth the five years in Journalism." Janna replied, petting Isaac the Kitty with joy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
Lulu nodded, "So Janna, you're an expert in all things weather right?"
"Yes," Janna replied, smirking, "How can I help you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxnight Ahri View Post
Ahri turns to the side of the room in which had been where Janna hoped.
As Ahri turned, three men strutted into the room, their shoes tapping the floors with no pattern. One held a rolled-up curtain, one held a stepladder, and another held a toolbox. "Miss Janna, is this a bad time?" one of them asked, eyeing a curious-looking Ahri.

Ask Blitzcrank

10-30-2013

"What is your new job? All I heard is that you got a new job, not what it is." Isaac asked, remembering something, "Didn't you used to be on a hotline, that's what I've heard summoners say. What IS a hotline?" He kept rambling, "Am I asking too many questions, I think I'm asking too many."

Ask Janna

10-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Blitzcrank View Post
"What is your new job? All I heard is that you got a new job, not what it is." Isaac asked, remembering something, "Didn't you used to be on a hotline, that's what I've heard summoners say. What IS a hotline?" He kept rambling, "Am I asking too many questions, I think I'm asking too many."
(( Blitzcrank is drunk, trying to be a cat and sh*t! ))

"Oh! I predict the weather... accurately! That's the perk of being a Windmistress." Janna replied, "And yes, I used to work part-time in a hotline, but people wanted to meet me, and I had to say no at every turn, so I left it and went to Piltover University to study journalism!" Janna said, before petting Isaac briefly. "It's alright," she said, giving her kitty a friendly kiss on the forehead, "I love the company!"

Sergent Woods

10-31-2013

((Kitty Kat Blitzcrank Riot pls.))
Isaac listened and accepted the kiss, not like he had a choice.

"Do you enjoy your job? Is it fun?" Isaac said as he turned his head to see Ahri

"Isn't that 'Foxy Lady?'"

Ask Janna

11-01-2013

Quote:
((Kitty Kat Blitzcrank Riot pls.))
Isaac listened and accepted the kiss, not like he had a choice.

"Do you enjoy your job? Is it fun?" Isaac said as he turned his head to see Ahri

"Isn't that 'Foxy Lady?'"
"Uh-huh!" Janna replied joyfully, "It's a fun job! You get to... get blown away? Tah-haha!" Janna laughed, and put her chin on Isaac's head, "Yes! Say hi to Foxy Lady, Isaac!" she took Isaac's hand and waved it at Ahri.

JaycePwn

11-01-2013

Debonair Jayve entered the.building. He grinned apon seeing Janna. "Well hello, beautiful ."

Sergent Woods

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
"Uh-huh!" Janna replied joyfully, "It's a fun job! You get to... get blown away? Tah-haha!" Janna laughed, and put her chin on Isaac's head, "Yes! Say hi to Foxy Lady, Isaac!" she took Isaac's hand and waved it at Ahri.
"Well it's good that you enjoy it." Isaac said as his paw was picked up.

"Meow!" Is what Ahri would hear.

Fae Lulu

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
"Yes," Janna replied, smirking, "How can I help you?"
"Well...I wanna make it rain cupcakes," Lulu replied as though it was a simple request.

Ask Janna

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaycePwn View Post
Debonair Jayve entered the.building. He grinned apon seeing Janna. "Well hello, beautiful ."
"Oh, hi there!" Janna greeted, "How may I help our Debonair Defender?" she asked.

Quote:
"Well it's good that you enjoy it." Isaac said as his paw was picked up.

"Meow!" Is what Ahri would hear.
"Yes, yes I do." Janna said, smiling. "Ahri, this is my new kitty!" she happily announced to Ahri, who is still being talked to be the 3 tradesmen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
"Well...I wanna make it rain cupcakes," Lulu replied as though it was a simple request.
"Tah-hahahahaha!" Janna laughed, "I can do that! All I need are cupcakes... and some subtlety. I don't want people knowing that I cheated the weather! It's not that I do it outside the Fields anyway."

Sergent Woods

11-03-2013

"Meow." Is again all Ahri would hear.