The Forecaster's Lounge (Ask Forecast Janna!)

1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

10-22-2013

(( Hey guys, girls, and et-cetera! I've talked about this in my ask thread and briefly in Kaz's Chronicles thread. I don't really see myself portraying Janna very well, so I'll give a shot at Forecast until I improve in secret. Mwahahahaha!
Well... here comes nothing! And I have an iPad now, so I'm more comfy writing, and that means I can easily quote multiples now! Tah-haha! ))

"And that's all for the evening!" Janna said joyfully at the camera with a slight smile. She had worn her dark plum skirt, tucked in it her shirt and tube top, and they were all under her blue jacket, a shorter counterpart of the trenchcoat that saw all the storms firsthand, notable to it were the eyes of cyclones.
"Cut!" the director exclaimed, and human traffic began to walk here and there seconds later.
A typical day, Janna thought to herself, leaving her papers on the newsdesk, and taking a cup of coffee held out by the stagehand to her. She nodded and smirked a thanks to him, and soon walked to her private quarters, a gold star with "Janna" etched clearly onto the door's plaque greeted her, just as she entered. She saw a note taped on the mirror. Taking it, she read, just as she untied her hair, willing it to drop/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter for Janna
Janna,
We've done the job on shooing away the papparazi, but you know, they're still curious! There's a lil' conference room down the hall, 'nuff room for 5 or so, but the mailman comes in ocassionally with voice mail or letters from your fans or fellow champs! See ya there!
-Janna's personal assistant
P.S - Lalita has left for weather work, but she'll be back every once in a while, especially when your co-anchor needs a sub.
The wind mistress sighed at the thought of having to deal with more questions, especially due to the time constraints that she had had at every turn. Camp this, record that, write about this, then talk all about it in front of the camera, a true smile rarely visiting her. But at least Roger had the courtesy of minimising the numbers that could see her, and she was grateful for that, and she had never treat the little boy poorly.
Janna walked down the hall, readying to answer more questions, tying a loose ponytail, evidently rushed, but she did not bother, hopefully she'd have time to do it better once she sat comfortably.
Opening the door, Janna immediately took a seat on the distinct chair, a single sofa, velvet red, in front of a three-seater on the right, and a two-seater on the left, leaving its shorter length to make room for the door. A long coffee table sat in the centre, under a matching red carpet. The room was well-lit, pretty, a beige colour lit brightly above. This room was not expensive, just well-budgeted. Taking a deep breath, the forecaster readied to be invaded to death by questions and mail, but hopefully death was not the case.

"Let them in." Janna said, nodding and smirking at a standing Roger. The boy left, leaving the door propped open, and now Janna was open to talk.

Ask Janna

10-22-2013

(( Bump! ))

Foxnight Ahri

10-22-2013

Ahri strides in, wishing to speak with the storm mistress herself.((I choose to call Janna that in and on my own.))
"Hey Janna, how's the Job?" Ahri asks/

BloatedBile

10-22-2013

dear janna,

do u chase storms? is it dangerous?

-bb

Queen Ashe FQ

10-22-2013

((Even though you are not new in the least bit, I must do this...))

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A crystal hawk flew in through Janna's window, carrying with it a somewhat cold looking letter. The hawk would hand the letter off to Janna before bursting into a cloud of ice and feathers.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Janna.jpg (234.7 KB, 124 views)

Ask Janna

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxnight Ahri View Post
Ahri strides in, wishing to speak with the storm mistress herself.((I choose to call Janna that in and on my own.))
"Hey Janna, how's the Job?" Ahri asks/
"It's good to see you, Ahri," Janna gestured to an empty seat, "It's been dangerous, having to cast in the middle of bloodshed, but the ratings find it worthy!" Janna said, laughing briefly after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear janna,

do u chase storms? is it dangerous?

-bb
Janna wrote back
Quote:
BB,

Yes, I do, but it's not dangerous if you're adapted to it. But for humans, though, it's dangerous, indeed! Are you a human?

-Janna, the Forecaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ashe FQ View Post
((Even though you are not new in the least bit, I must do this...))

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A crystal hawk flew in through Janna's window, carrying with it a somewhat cold looking letter. The hawk would hand the letter off to Janna before bursting into a cloud of ice and feathers.
(( Haha! ))

For a second, Janna was reluctant of touching the letter, her hand reaching out and almost snapping back away from it, but eventually she had laid her hands on it. Smirking briefly, the wind mistress opened it, and read it. She scoffed out some laughter, smiling. Cheat? Never. She thought to herself. Tah-haha! She laughed, just as the one commonly-asked question was written down in it, too. She would write a reply moments later:

Quote:
Your Majesty,

There is no secret. Being a Windmistress has its perks on casting the news. I could come inside the eye of a cyclone, and let it run its course as if I wasn't there. There's no cheating involved, unless you count my five years in journalism, then count me guilty!

And as for my breakfast of champions, that would depend. Sometimes I sleep in and let the catering in the studio do that for me, sometimes I don't. But if I make my own food, it would be a mix of rasberries, blueberries, and strawberries on a bowl of cereal, and a waffle with ice cream with it, too! Of course I'd never forget my cup of coffee, who would forget it? But if I don't have time to do all those, I just have a bagel with bacon, eggs, and avocado, and if I'm lucky, a tall cup of cappuccino, too!

-Janna, the Forecaster

Kizeragi

10-22-2013

(( Hope the new topic works out well, I'll probably just watch over it. I always seem to miss you whenever you are on, and its hard to communicate, so yeah. :/ Maybe I can take part sometime if you want it though. ^~^ <3 ))

Foxnight Ahri

10-23-2013

((Friendly Fox bumps, I'll still bump threads!!))

Quote:
"It's good to see you, Ahri," Janna gestured to an empty seat, "It's been dangerous, having to cast in the middle of bloodshed, but the ratings find it worthy!" Janna said, laughing briefly after.
Ahri sits down in the seat,
"Oh it must be~" Ahri chimes.

Ask Janna

10-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
(( Hope the new topic works out well, I'll probably just watch over it. I always seem to miss you whenever you are on, and its hard to communicate, so yeah. :/ Maybe I can take part sometime if you want it though. ^~^ <3 ))
(( Thankies! Gl to you, too ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxnight Ahri View Post
((Friendly Fox bumps, I'll still bump threads!!))

Ahri sits down in the seat,
"Oh it must be~" Ahri chimes.
(( Thanks! ))

Janna smirked, "Yes, but it brings a wider audience into the news. Last week we've seen a rise of 12.9% on our teenage viewers." she chuckled.

Ask Janna

10-24-2013

(( We're seeing ideal conditions for a bump! ))

1234511 ... 23