Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New icon crediting method now on PBE! 2013/10/21

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exec3

10-22-2013

If the Vilemaw one goes through as is it's going to be awkward for those of us on OCE. Atm we're only getting a trial of the TT queue which means we can only play it on Sunday nights unless we do custom games.

The All Tomato

Recruiter

10-22-2013

Wait, the female altar ghost on TT is Lucian's wife?!

RonaldLoveCraft

Huntsman

10-22-2013

Is this something that could possibly make its way into other events as well?
I really like it.

PsychoLV

10-22-2013

I have done all the requests but don`t have any icon :/ My PBE nickname is DnkSqd PsychoLV

Cayyus

10-22-2013

My name on PBE is JukesLikeJesus . I did all 4 thing and i should recieve all summoner icons. U said to leave our summoner names in the comments soo please send thos to me ^_^. Cool events going on here, keep up with your work.

Mr Mystical

10-22-2013

Blue, I purchased a lot of the Harrowing content on PBE last week, wards, skins etc. And I have the Haunted Zyra skin too. I also sent two Mystery Gifts ..one to you as well! I still don't show any of the harrowing icons in my inventory. Will the system catch up for those of us that jumped on the content when it was first released in PBE? My name is same as forum name in PBE

Morgra

Recruiter

10-22-2013

Does playing Twisted Treeline also apply for Co-op vs AI Twisted Treeline?

TheØne

10-22-2013

i've done TT one, Wards one, mistery gift one too, and got none, just received the girl one. I don't really care about the icons just reporting in case of some sort of bug .-

Summoner name: G0DLIKE

PD: i did them like 5 hours ago.-

EDIT: forgot to mention that when i logged i had 2 sort of invisible spots/icons at icon menu and after relog this ones disappeared.-

Brian218

10-22-2013

What if we already purchase all the new harrowing skins for this year already ?

Fazuzu

10-22-2013

Quote:
Brian218:
What if we already purchase all the new harrowing skins for this year already ?

buying one of the ward skins should count for the harrowing icon, separate from the icon for equipping the ward skin.