Very large text size on the hud and chat.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

I found the file that governs chat text size, so you can tone it down if you want.
Default Directory:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\Menu\HUD\Defaults\Chat.ini

Change both "Size" fields to whatever font size you want.

But is there any way to revert the actual HUD text back to normal? It's yelling at me.

PROTECT MY BALLS

12-14-2010

The scale option should work on the rest of the hud (except the mini map for some reason)

Tulki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

Well, the problem is that the HUD is the same size as it was before. It's just the text that's enlarged. Going with a tiny hud and normal-sized text doesn't cut it. :l

Tulki

12-14-2010

Anyone find a variable for this even?
(in the game's files)

d10p3t

12-15-2010

i wanna bump this

The Str1ker

12-15-2010

I like the new chat. It's easier to read and harder to miss out on important messages.

MittenMagick

12-15-2010

Well, it is a *little* excessive. I'd say lower it back down by a size or two (from 12 down to 11 or 10, for example). Right now, on my screen, the chat window takes up a little over 1/3 my screen width. Taking into account that the mini-map is another 1/5, I don't have a lot of clicking area (7/15 of my screen width, in case anyone was wondering).

Dirty Foot

12-15-2010

I think the new text-box was too buffed.

Nerf please.

zeroh0ur

12-15-2010

Maybe now when I say "twitch mia" they actually read it

Balvedius

12-15-2010

I've noticed now that when i push "C" the character pop-up is alot larger than it normally was