Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

During your first months of League, which champion did you consider OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

justJoekingg

10-19-2013

AKALI, always frickin akali.

Constitution

10-19-2013

All of them that got me pissed off especially voli like come on I didn't know ignite would cancel his passive

Elewd

10-19-2013

My first month was when there was only 10 champions for bots.

I thought Cho'gath was the most ridiculous thing ever because he had so much hp and he would do tons of damage to me and i would panic away.

wolfax

10-19-2013

Kog'Maw was mine, and I mained him like crazy. Then he went off free week and I was so confused as to why I couldn't play him. Took me several days to understand the whole free week thing.

Visura7

Recruiter

10-19-2013

Cho'Gath

Hrud

10-19-2013

Gangplank.

Way back then, Pirate scared the **** out of me and I hated him wether he was on my side or the other.

Tails Doll

10-19-2013

Mord, Vlad, Mundo...Eveything that healed actually xD

Zastie

10-19-2013

Yi, Blitz, Mord, Tryn, Nid... Back then, they were all OP too.

Jikker

10-19-2013

Teemo

No I am not lying, I thought Teemo was so OP he was always banned which is why I never saw him in ranked matches

Kamquats

10-19-2013

When I first started playing I thought Syndra was broken because I had watched some videos with some Syndra plays (I think I also watched the Champion Spotlight) and saw how much damage her ultimate did. Of course that isn't the case now, but I still think that she is pretty strong.