During your first months of League, which champion did you consider OP?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnsafeNormal

10-19-2013

Tryndamere. God damn you Tryndamere every god damn time i'd get close to killing you you'd just spin over a wall.

ZyniX69

10-19-2013

Kennen. Man he was a beast. Then a week later Xin Xhao came out and I saw the true definition of OP.

Illiase

10-19-2013

Like with most newbies, Master Yi, Teemo, and Jax were terrors. I also had a personal hatred of Leblanc, since I mostly played (and still do play!) melee mids. Eating huge amounts of burst the moment you step out of lane was annoying.

Oh yeah, and Cho'gath. Nothing quite like learning that he gets bigger and bigger, then he eats you.

ultrafoe

10-19-2013

a guys had yi and went like 36-?-? i bought him(my first buy) and got over 20 kills and felt dirty and never played him again... that was 3yrs ago

Xengre

10-19-2013

In beta I thought Eve was absurdly broken. I ran smite on her to grab blue buff solo from lv 4+ or earlier with help and was bot duo with a friend. Her dmg for the roster at that time was crazy easily dropping 3k+ once you get some gear off of champs in ~2 secs which when combined with her uber MS steroid and super heal from ult as well as stun, invis, resistance debuff she could dive easily or destroy any poor player walking outside of lane who crosses her. Regularly went 40-80 kills/0-8 deaths/? each game and that is without exaggeration which is why you can see I thought it broken. Oracles and wards couldn't stop her due to her MS speed and once she closed in you couldn't really react before instantly dying of which is something I have preached since beta... and at a later date Riot and community realized oracles/wards aren't enough for an Eve coming out of no where super fast and instantly stunning and obliterating you (generally jungle Eve) because by the time you see her you are already doomed.

TF and Yi were pretty bad. TF for obvious reasons and Yi because Exhaust did not work on him during his ult due to the slow MS and blind being a combined single effect. I did not like Jax or Corki but I don't believe they were quite as bad.

Wrath of Kon

10-19-2013

Teemo, corki

JasonTheGoldenMa

10-19-2013

Urgot, true story

Sincarnation

10-19-2013

Akali
THAT
she isnt op to me now but still

Ocarino

10-19-2013

Y is that pirate higher lvl then me and where are the cannon minions?

Charzin

10-19-2013

I remember playing Rammus top (I know) against a Jarvan with a skin. This is pre-Vayne time. I thought he was the most BS thing ever with his ultra long range dragon lance poke for free damage all day.