During your first months of League, which champion did you consider OP?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBadness

10-19-2013

locket gragas

KYU22

10-19-2013

Fizz. I played with a couple of my 30 friends, and I was like wtf, so much damage can't land ****. I was a cho building AD or something and wondered why Fizz was wrecking me so hard. And he's still considered OP now so idk.

Vyrolf

10-19-2013

I first started shortly before Rengar was released. Upon his release, I kept getting destroyed by him the instant he hopped out of a bush, or just thin air. I ended up researching him a bit and found out that: he was manaless, his abilities cost nothing to use, and that it was encouraged to simply mash them all, because he can do an even more powerful attack with enough stacks. He was legitimately overpowered though.

Ticker360

10-19-2013

twitch...

bluhhhhhhhhhhhhh

10-19-2013

Darius and Wukong were free my first week.. holy sht

duniceline

10-19-2013

I first started playing in Varus's first free week and my god was he OP. With relatively little feed he was walking out of bushes and 1 bursting people with minimal autos (he has since been nerfed).

Cahandla

10-19-2013

fiddlesticks for sure. what do you against a guy who can fear and just drain life and win. op

RulerJD

10-19-2013

Was still a newbie when Darius was released and popular. This was also when top laners built pure damage instead of tank, so Darius full damage + ult reset as I was making my way towards level 30.

The amount of 30+ kill games with him (b/c for whatever reason, teams refuse to surrender in most pre-30 games) was astounding. Still have iphone pics for proof

"New" darius and the rework to his ult makes me so angry. He's still pretty good on Twisted Treeline, but it's like watching your favorite sports player in his prime and then seeing the aging wonder on his last legs lol

AsheGetsGanked

10-19-2013

My order was like Fiddlesticks, Akali, Leblanc lol

Tropical Twist

10-19-2013

Miss Fortune. Every bot game I played in my first two months she always scared the living hell out of me.