Checkboxes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamdate

12-14-2010

I'm not sure if this where I post a suggestion but here it goes.

I was wondering if there can be a checkbox during the character selection screen for junglers/tank/dps.

Reason being is I really dont want to join a game with a jungler and rather take the 5min penalty. Also some none english speaking players probably can benefit from this if they cant talk in english at least we know what they role they plan to play.

DeliciousCrepes

12-15-2010

You want to play WITHOUT a jungler?

wut

drpepper469

12-15-2010

I feel like this is solved by talking 99% of the time. I rarely encounter games with non-English speaking teammates. That, or the simple idea that smite = jungler. It's basically that checkbox.

Plus, I second Crepes' question: you want to play WITHOUT junglers? Pro tip: jungling is a good tactic, it often wins games.

Silverplatoon

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpepper469 View Post
I feel like this is solved by talking 99% of the time. I rarely encounter games with non-English speaking teammates. That, or the simple idea that smite = jungler. It's basically that checkbox.
I agree. This usually means that they will jungle. Many Champions can jungle, it just depends on how well they can, how you build it, and how accepted it is. Annie can jungle, but she won't be as effective as say... Udyr. See where I'm getting at? It depends on how you build them. I've seen an AD Soraka before. Just saying =)
-Silver