Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


@Hey Eliv

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobiIe Ward

Senior Member

10-18-2013

Are you going to be getting Assassin's Creed Black Flag?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-21-2013

I know I answered this in the AMA, but I can't stand seeing this thread like this! I plan on getting it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaggle of Koalas

Senior Member

10-21-2013

Quote:
Eliv:
I know I answered this in the AMA, but I can't stand seeing this thread like this! I plan on getting it!

Wanna be friends on terraria? I've been farming the golem for a picksaw, keep getting staff of earths.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnderworldH4des

Senior Member

10-21-2013

Are you getting it because of pirates or have you been a long time AC Fan? ;O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

Senior Member

10-22-2013

Quote:
UnderworldH4des:
Are you getting it because of pirates or have you been a long time AC Fan? ;O


pirates


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-22-2013

Quote:
Gaggle of Koalas:
Wanna be friends on terraria? I've been farming the golem for a picksaw, keep getting staff of earths.

I haven't player terraria in a while. How's the new update?

Quote:
UnderworldH4des:
Are you getting it because of pirates or have you been a long time AC Fan? ;O

Ironically, I don't care for AC too much. But as this guy says:
Quote:
ploki122:
pirates


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaggle of Koalas

Senior Member

10-22-2013

Quote:
Eliv:
I haven't player terraria in a while. How's the new update?


Ironically, I don't care for AC too much. But as this guy says:

It's quite awesome, really enjoying all the new stuff to do. Basically at endgame though, which means I'm about out of goals. It's funny though, I can't beat the twins, but the golem is easy. Guess I'm just bad at boss fights.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GutEveryone

Senior Member

10-22-2013

bunghole


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axzarious

Senior Member

10-22-2013

Quote:
Eliv:
I haven't player terraria in a while. How's the new update?


Ironically, I don't care for AC too much. But as this guy says:


By AC you mean Armored Core right? That game series is awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-22-2013

Quote:
Axzarious:
By AC you mean Armored Core right? That game series is awesome.

Totally!


12